Posted by Kim Veronesi on September 16, 2003 at 16:49:37:
We just found out that Hannah needs to have the other side operated on soon. We will be going in on Oct. 6 at Children's in Boston. She has begun to have headaches again and the MRI showed more narrowing of the carotid since June and Dr. Scott doesn't want to wait until next year to do the surgery, so here we are again. I hope this surgery goes as smoothly as the last one in April. Wish us luck!
Post a Followup