Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Related kidney problems??????????? (Read 2846 times)
kalise
New Poster

my son lives with moyamoya.

westernaustralia, Australia, australia, 21, 203, WA, Western_Australia
Related kidney problems???????????
Nov 17th, 2003 at 6:27pm

Hi everyone hope you are all well. I was just wonderin if anyone can help me?As youknow my son has moyamoya,well we have recently discovered that our Daughter has an abnormal kidney, which is really badly damaged.  We know anotherfamily over here, whos little girl has moyamoya, and they have also just discovered that their son has an abnormal kidney.  This really threw me, we each have a child with moyamoya, and now we each have a child with similar kidney probblems. IS THIS JUST A COINCIDENCE?????????

IP Logged

tomg
Experienced Poster

West and wewaxsation at
wast. What I crave.

HowellNJ, USA, usa, 499, 119, NJ, New_Jersey
Re: Related kidney problems???????????
Reply #1 - Nov 17th, 2003 at 7:06pm

Hi, this is Tom G, I have MM and I am not exactly a child I am a 47 year old male.  What you said caught my interest because while I was in the hospital recovering from my stroke, it was discovered that I had what appeared to be an abnormally large kidney.  A scan revealed that I had an extra artery going to my kidney which made it look different It all was harmless. But who knows, maybe people with moyamoya are prone to other vascular abnormalities.  Let me know if you hear more.

good luck and keep praying,  it works.  Tom G.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge