Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Dr. R. Michael Scott - Boston, MA (Read 59233 times)
abhi
New Poster

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

orlando, USA, FL, Florida
Re: Dr. R. Michael Scott - Boston, MA
Reply #25 - Mar 30th, 2009 at 12:29pm

Dr. Scott cannot be human, as we know humans. No one can imagine a doctor, of his stature, to be not just nice and caring, but prompt, polite and unbeleivably humble.
He operated on my 12 month old son last year.
God Bless him and I hope he makes more people like him.

IP Logged

yunnanababy
Experienced Poster

My daughter had her surgeries
in October 2009

Indianapolis, IN  USA
Reply #26 - Apr 27th, 2009 at 2:26pm

I contacted Dr. Scott on Monday, 4/20 requesting a consultation with my daughter's pediatric neurologist.  I received and automated response that he was out of the office until 4/21, so I thought it would likely be at least a few days before I heard back from him.  I was pleasantly surprised that the next morning, by 7 a.m., I had received an email from him requesting a copy of my daughter's MRI results.  I have no idea how things are going to play out for my daughter but feel that I chose the right person for consultation, based on the limited interaction I've had with him thus far.

UPDATE:  Dr. Scott was instrumental in helping us get the MMD diagnosis for my daughter.  I reached out to him via the internet when my daughter's own neurologist kept brushing me off.  I am extremely grateful for this kind, caring, compassionate man who took the time to listen & respond to a desperate,  worried mom.  He read my emails, looked at prior MRI results and recommended the appropriate diagnostic testing.  His compassion saved my daughter's life, I believe.  And he also trained the pediatric neurosurgeon in Indy that will be performing the pial synangiosis procedures on my daughter in October.  God Bless Dr. Scott!
« Last Edit: Sep 16th, 2009 at 5:21pm by yunnanababy »  

Mom to an 9.5 y/o ballerina/guitar player with MMD & an 11.5 y/o gymnast/cross country runner/swimmer!
www.caringbridge.org/visit/rubymaejingli
WWW 1422039771&ref=profile  
IP Logged

JMAC
New Poster

I Love MM.com!

Reply #27 - Dec 1st, 2011 at 7:29pm

Congratulations to Dr Scott.  He is the best!  He is truly committed to his profession and that of helping others. Smiley

IP Logged

Amit
Junior Poster

I Love MM.com!

Reply #28 - May 22nd, 2012 at 6:55pm

Kudos to Dr. Scott and Dr. Edward Smith. Excellent team. Our 5 month old son was diagnosed with MM and we flew al lthe way from India to be treated at Boston Childrens. The treatment and level of care is just amazing. Dr. Scott/ Dr. Smith respond to emails, and have been excellent with the surgery. Our son was operated on both sides. Dr. Scott's fingers are so skilled as a surgeon, you will not believe until u see the suchers heal.. Simply amazing.. To add to that, both Dr. Scott and Dr. Smith are extremely humble, down to earth. I cannot thank them enough..

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge