Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The inevitable has happened (Read 2325 times)
ariannasmommy
Experienced Poster

^i^Angel Arianna^i^

Herrin, USA, usa, 361, 171, IL, Illinois
The inevitable has happened
Aug 26th, 2004 at 11:51pm

I ran into one of Arianna's doctors today.  I was at the mall  and she was in front of me in a check-out line.  She was on the phone with one of her daughters.  They were arguing and when she got done she said to her friend who was in front of her, "I can't wait until she moves out, she is making me nuts".  I tapped her on the shoulder and stated that she should be careful what she wishes for.  She knew immediately who I was and left her stuff and walked out. 
I wanted to choke her and poke her eyes out.   However, I did get some satisfaction by the look of fear in her eyes.
Side note, got a letter from my attorney yesterday.  He has sent copies of all of Arianna's medical records to another attorney he wants to also have on this case with him.  There are like 5 different names in this law firm.  In the letter he sent me, which was a copy of the letter he sent this other attorney, he used the phrase, precedent setting about 3 times.  Oh I hope so.  I hope thru this I can change something in the way MM is diagnosed.  That is my main goal.  I won't mind, however, if these physicians, and I use the term loosely, lose their licenses.  Bitter--you bet.

Tammy Carter
munbby2004  
IP Logged

Rena
Senior Poster

Hi, My son Tyler was diagnosed
with MM in 2003

, Colorado, USA
Re: The inevitable has happened
Reply #1 - Aug 27th, 2004 at 8:15am

Tammy,
You have a right to be bitter, I'm proud of you for making that "doctor" aware of your presence. It sounds as though you were calm on the exterior, so she can't say you're a "spazz" parent.
Way to go! Stand up for Arianna!
Rena

I've learned to never underestimate the impossible. -Blake Sheldon-&&There are no failures, just options tried. -Thomas Edison-&&
http://www.facebook.com/wldrtst?v=wall&story_fbid= oneofakindco  
IP Logged

nikki
Experienced Poster

My Mom has MM

southside, USA, usa, 396, 219, AL, Alabama
Re: The inevitable has happened
Reply #2 - Sep 1st, 2004 at 12:10am

I think you handled yourself beautifully. One of my husbands friend keeps texting all of us about how horrible his life is and what a tortured soul he is because he can't keep a woman and his ex wife is trying to get custody of their two kids(which is pretty bad if he loses his kids) but at least his kids are okay and healthy. And there are alot worse things in life than a broken relationship. I mean, I know it hurts when a relationship ends, but it's not the end of the world. I told him tonight that he needed to find out who he was so he would be able to just be alone for a while so he would stop jumping into relationship just to have someone and ending up with WRONG women. He said he knew exacty who he was and told me I didn't know what he had been through. It just made me so mad. I told him atleast the people he loved were okay and that he didn't have to worry every day that he was going to lose them and that he didn't have to watch them stuggle to make complete sentences. I tried to tell him that things could be alot worse for him and he should be thankful for what he has, but he just didn't get. Do yall think I was too hard on him? I don't think I was because he texts us about every day saying how horrible his life is, but after watching my mom go through all of this and going through what I've been through and reading what all of you have been through, alot of what other people see as "terrible" doesn't seem that bad to me anymore. I don't know. Maybe I've become a little hard hearted. I hope not though. Sorry to carry on. That just really mad me mad and I wanted to vent a bit.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge