Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dr Michael Edwards - Stanford, CA (Read 2835 times)
sdl
New Poster

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

san jose, USA, CA, California
Dr Michael Edwards - Stanford, CA
Sep 9th, 2004 at 7:59am

VERY good news for those of you with minors needing surgery or any adult needing follow-up care in the No Ca area!

Stanford now has Dr Edwards working there, as of only a few weeks ago.
He is a pediatric neurosurgeon, and favors the indirect bypass solutions.

He did the surgery on my daughter way back in 1990 at UCSF, and it was a raging success.
I trust him and his judgement completely, he was very honest and direct and very smart and up to date, and still is today.

It was a true delight to discover he was here and see him again with my daughter- even if it was an informal drop-in.  Smiley

He was really happy to see us and insisted that my daughter had to come back in and have a follow-up visit after her baby is born in the next month or two.
Typical of his sense of humor, after earnestly expressing his desire to do a follow-up scan post-pregnancy on Laura, he then throws his arm around her shoulders and says 'You have to come back and see me, with the baby- I don't care about you, but I want to see the new baby."

DJ edited the "Subject" line to match the same format as the rest of the posts in this section...
« Last Edit: Oct 8th, 2004 at 12:59pm by DJ »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge