Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Sea of RED (Read 17524 times)
DJ
YaBB Administrator

Been there, done that...

Wichita, KS
Sea of RED
Oct 13th, 2004 at 10:21pm

GO CARDINALS!!!!!!

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Adversity does not build character... it reveals it...  I help my neighbor and my neighbor helps someone else. Life is a wonderful circle!
WWW 588277454  
IP Logged

Mar
Ex Member

Re: Sea of RED
Reply #1 - Oct 14th, 2004 at 12:09pm

Go Cards!! World Series bound!

Wish we were there now Deej, but hey..wait a minute...where's Lisa's hands in our pic?...lol

IP Logged

mpressions
Experienced Poster

It's okay, I wouldn't
remember me either

Redondo Beach, USA, usa, 53, 214, CA, California
Reply #2 - Oct 14th, 2004 at 6:47pm

Great shot.  It reminds me of the time I was at a Cardinal game.  I was in St. Louis to do show called Clinical Laboratory Management Association and I stayed in the Marriot across from the Stadium.  Most of our days were spent in a bar called Buckets on the first floor of the hotel.  Every time there was a game they would open up the patio and serve beer in plastic cups.  It is a shame I remember the bar more then the game.

By the way, us Dodger fans are not as enthusiastic about that game as you might be.  Just kidding- SLC has an awesome team this year.

Wayne

IP Logged

Laura
Junior Poster

Monroe, USA, usa, 329, 245, LA, Louisiana
Reply #3 - Oct 14th, 2004 at 11:21pm

Great picture!!  It brings back lots of memories!! I grew up in St. Louis and went to a lot of Cardinal games.  As a matter of fact, I am watching a game on TV as I type this.  They are tied right now 4 all with Houston.  Just had to let you know that I loved the picture.
Laura Smiley

IP Logged

CarasMOM
Old-Time Poster

My 11 year old Cara has
MM.

Sedalia, Missouri
Reply #4 - Oct 15th, 2004 at 2:17pm

DJ...awesome photo...wish I could attach a photo of my family in one post....I just scanned that family photo so do not have a jpg as you requested...but will keep that in mind for the next time.

The middle lady is LisaH right???  Who is the one next to her??

Smiley CarasMOM

Warm Hugs and Prayers, CarasMOM (Carol)

IP Logged

CarasMOM
Old-Time Poster

My 11 year old Cara has
MM.

Sedalia, Missouri
Reply #5 - Oct 15th, 2004 at 2:18pm

Oh..meant to say...I'm a Diamondback fan...but how HORRRRRRRIBLE they were this year !!!!!  But when we had the world series here in AZ with Randy Johnson and Curt Schilling pitching it was just AWESOME...but seems so long ago, too.   carol

IP Logged

Mar
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Oct 15th, 2004 at 3:08pm

CarasMOM wrote on Oct 15th, 2004 at 2:17pm:
The middle lady is LisaH right???  Who is the one next to her??

That's me!...lol   
Go Cardinals!!!

Mar

IP Logged

LisaH
Senior Poster

Be thankful in all circumstances

ArlingtonHts, USA, usa, 358, 120, IL, Illinois
Reply #7 - Oct 15th, 2004 at 5:10pm

No way Mar!  And all this time I thought it was the elderly little orphan Annie! Smiley
Just messing with ya!  That was a good time! I didn't realize though that DJ had put that picture up-not thrilled about that!Smiley

Cardinals Rule!!

Lisa

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference." - Robert Frost

IP Logged

Mar
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Oct 15th, 2004 at 5:21pm

Hey!!! Smiley

OK you! That was an "old" joke...lol..  All I can say is, pay backs are a bitch girl!!!...lol
Smiley

Smiley

IP Logged

LisaH
Senior Poster

Be thankful in all circumstances

ArlingtonHts, USA, usa, 358, 120, IL, Illinois
Reply #9 - Oct 15th, 2004 at 5:26pm

Bring it on you old bag! Smiley  Don't you know that you are supposed to be nice to people with MM!?!?  LMAO 'cause you know I love ya! Smiley

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference." - Robert Frost

IP Logged

Mar
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Oct 15th, 2004 at 5:41pm

LMAO!!  Good one, you... Smiley

You crack me up Lisa, you knucklehead,Smiley but you're not getting away with the "old" cracks that easy, whether you love me or not.  Now you're forcing me  to tell everyone where your hands are in our above picture, Smiley you hussy you!!!  wooooo, wooooo

BUT...I still love ya... hehehe
Smiley

IP Logged

Nancy_N.
Old-Time Poster

My daughter Mandy Has
Moyamoya

Jasper, USA, usa, 436, 230, GA, Georgia
Reply #11 - Oct 15th, 2004 at 5:56pm

YOU GUYS ARE NUTS!! Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mar
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Oct 15th, 2004 at 6:47pm

Ok Nance... don't get me started about you too.  "Nuts" is as bad as an "old timer" crack. You wouldn't want me to tell the mm gang about you doing the macarana all the time out in public would you? Smiley

IP Logged

mpressions
Experienced Poster

It's okay, I wouldn't
remember me either

Redondo Beach, USA, usa, 53, 214, CA, California
Reply #13 - Oct 17th, 2004 at 1:31am

I think that is the most awesome thing in the world for all three of you to get together and  go out to a game.  I want a hot dog!!!!!!!!

Wayne

IP Logged

Nancy_N.
Old-Time Poster

My daughter Mandy Has
Moyamoya

Reply #14 - Oct 18th, 2004 at 2:17pm

Its not nice to lie Mar!  Lips Sealed Tongue Smiley

IP Logged

gotchlorine
Old-Time Poster

Our daughter, Tara, lives
with MM

San Jose, USA, usa, 24, 158, CA, California
Reply #15 - Oct 18th, 2004 at 3:51pm

The Macarena?????  I'd love to hear about it!!!

Jill

sca4gold2002  
IP Logged

DJ
YaBB Administrator

Been there, done that...

Wichita, KS
Reply #16 - Oct 18th, 2004 at 10:59pm

WOW!  Good for the Bo Sox winning in the bottom of the 14th!  That's some exciting stuff!!!

GO CARDS!

Adversity does not build character... it reveals it...  I help my neighbor and my neighbor helps someone else. Life is a wonderful circle!
WWW 588277454  
IP Logged

CarasMOM
Old-Time Poster

My 11 year old Cara has
MM.

Sedalia, Missouri
Reply #17 - Oct 19th, 2004 at 1:34am

Jill...the macarena...used to be a popular thing with my kids...its the dance that you put one hand out, the other hand out turn the hand palm up, other hand palm up, then other hand to opposite shoulder, other hand to other shoulder...then one by one...on the head, on the hips then wiggle your buns, then switch your body facing one side....it goes on and on.  Smiley  I can't explain the music as I've never heard it but the rhythm is cool.  Smiley  Carol

IP Logged

gotchlorine
Old-Time Poster

Our daughter, Tara, lives
with MM

San Jose, USA, usa, 24, 158, CA, California
Reply #18 - Oct 19th, 2004 at 1:42am

Thanks Carol, but I do know the dance . . . it was Nancy doing it out in public all the time (according to Mar) that I wanted to hear about!  My fault that I didn't communicate it correctly . . .

Jill

sca4gold2002  
IP Logged

Mar
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Oct 19th, 2004 at 10:06am

I’m sorry, I was teasing!! I was going to “bust em” on Nancy and tell you all she’s always “gettin jiggy wit it” and still doing the “macerana” everywhere we go…but she’d kill me!!! ..lol.. BUT really it’s the “Hokey Pokey”. LOL

What an exciting game is right!!! The Cardinals are making me nervous though; c’mon lets do it…

Let's go Cards!!!

Yankees and Red sox games were great too!!! WOW... a 6 hour game! Will Boston break the curse of the “Bambino” ???

Ya gotta love baseball!!! Exciting this year!

Mar

IP Logged

Lilian
Junior Poster

Leiden, Netherlands, europe, 222, 235
Reply #20 - Oct 19th, 2004 at 4:35pm

CarasMOM wrote on Oct 19th, 2004 at 1:34am:
Jill...the macarena...used to be a popular thing with my kids...its the dance that you put one hand out, the other hand out turn the hand palm up, other hand palm up, then other hand to opposite shoulder, other hand to other shoulder...then one by one...on the head, on the hips then wiggle your buns, then switch your body facing one side....it goes on and on.  Smiley  I can't explain the music as I've never heard it but the rhythm is cool.  Smiley  Carol

The song is from Los Del Rio Smiley Perhaps you can download it ( or ask your daugters to do it if you don't know how.)

http://www.facebook.com/lilian.justlilian 129102580  
IP Logged

Nancy_N.
Old-Time Poster

My daughter Mandy Has
Moyamoya

Reply #21 - Oct 20th, 2004 at 12:57pm

Mar,
      I'm gonna kick your a... Stop the lieing you witch or I'm gonna tell your secrets, Ronnie wouldn't appreciate that neither. Haha! Your just jealous cause I do it better.

IP Logged

Mar
Ex Member

Reply #22 - Oct 20th, 2004 at 1:31pm

LMAO Nance!!! You put your butt in, you put your butt out, you put your butt in and shake it all about... and do the hokey pokey... la, la, la, I know your groovin now now girl!! Nance loves to get down and get back up agin!!...lol

IP Logged

CarasMOM
Old-Time Poster

My 11 year old Cara has
MM.

Sedalia, Missouri
Reply #23 - Oct 20th, 2004 at 4:15pm

;Grin ;Grin ;GrinLillian...thank you for the msg about "having my daughter download the music"....I had to laugh at that one (really)... ;Grin ;Grin ;Grin  One Cara is only six...wouldn't have a clue what "download is"...plus I (Carol) when I said I never "heard" it...its because I am deaf...but I have "seen" people do the dance when it was popular....Loved seeing your picture on the picture page...you look cool !!!!!  Smiley  hugs,  CarasMOM

IP Logged

Mar
Ex Member

Reply #24 - Oct 20th, 2004 at 8:13pm

What a game, huh Deej!! Tied it up. WTG CARDS!!  One more to the world Series!!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge