Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dallas Cowboy fans (Read 11079 times)
Mar
Ex Member

Dallas Cowboy fans
Oct 19th, 2004 at 10:26am

This little note to DJ, Tammy, Tricia and all who braggged up your Dallas cowboys beating the Steelers. Great game, but didn't happen!!!

Go Steelers!!

Now you have to face the Eagles on November 15th!!

Should be interesting...

IP Logged

DJ
YaBB Administrator

Been there, done that...

Wichita, KS
Re: Dallas Cowboy fans
Reply #1 - Oct 19th, 2004 at 12:38pm

Whatever Mar........

NOTHING is more important than baseball (and hockey) at the moment!

The
Cardinals
are going to come back and win the last two games in St. Louis to go to the World Series and my local minor league (AA) hockey team is just getting it's season started (go THUNDER) in the Central Hockey League and are going to take the championship this season!

Give me a couple of weeks until baseball is over (or at least until the
Cardinals
are out of it) and I'll get started with bagging on my football team for sucking!

Just gotta get through the next few days with the
Cardinals
!  Btw, GO BO SOX!  I friggin' HATE the Yankees!

Smiley

Adversity does not build character... it reveals it...  I help my neighbor and my neighbor helps someone else. Life is a wonderful circle!
WWW 588277454  
IP Logged

Mar
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Oct 19th, 2004 at 4:10pm

Ok...no dissin the cowboys until after baseball.

Good luck this year with your hockey team!!
Go Thunder!!

Of course you know I'm rooting for the
Cards
all the way!!

As far as the Yankees go...the "Bambino curse" may still be working, we shall see...

IP Logged

gilberttl
Junior Poster

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Lewisville, USA, usa, 285, 247, TX, Texas
Reply #3 - Oct 19th, 2004 at 8:13pm

Hey!!  I never said we'd beat the Steelers this year, all I said was that in the big picture, the Cowboys are the envy of all other teams because they have a history
of winning Super bowls, and are "America's Team"!!,and I said just wait and see, they will rise to the top again!
I am impatient, but I know it will happen-just a matter of time.  Doesn't look like this year, but sometime it will happen again.  Right now I'm just interested in college football.  Go Texas Tech Red Raiders!!!
                                          Smiley    Tricia

IP Logged

Nancy_N.
Old-Time Poster

My daughter Mandy Has
Moyamoya

Jasper, USA, usa, 436, 230, GA, Georgia
Reply #4 - Oct 20th, 2004 at 12:52pm

ITS A SHAME YOU ALL DON'T FOLLOW A REAL TEAM LIKE THE EAGLES!  ALL THE WAY THIS YEAR BABY ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!   GO EEE...AAA....GGG....LLL....EEE...SSS... EAGLES! FLY EAGLES FLY! Tongue

IP Logged

Seachelles
Old-Time Poster

God never gives us more
than we can handle.

Fredericksburg, USA, usa, 474, 157, VA, Virginia
Reply #5 - Oct 20th, 2004 at 1:01pm

Ok Nancy....I luv ya and all, but do you have to go and ruin a perfectly good day by mentioning the Illegal Eagles.  Ughhhhhhhhhhh!  I was having a good day until that. 

Please, please, please........do not get me started on football.  Yes, I AM A DALLAS COWBOYS FAN AND PROUD OF IT.  And you are right.....they ARE America's Team!  And I am praying that I am still able to go to the Dallas/New Orleans game in Dallas in December.  My brother is buying my tickets and paying for my entire trip if I'm not having surgery at that point.  That would be my luck!  But.....will be happy to be better.  Smiley 

Last year my brother had season tickets to the Dallas games because he was living there and I went to about 5 games last year. 

If anyone wants to meet my brother down in Dallas the weekend of the 12th of December and go to the game with us, let me know.  We always have a great time going to the games.  Plus we stay at the hotel where the team stays and get all kinds of autographs. 

Oh....and to all those that are Dallas fans.....just letting you know we had a big trade today.  We got rid of Antonio Bryant and traded for Quincy Morgan.  No more towel throwing at Parcells anymore, I guess. 

So.......we may not be that good this year and may be losing some easy games, but I still LOVE my team. 

I'll be in Baltimore cheering the Cowboys on, too, if I'm not in CA having surgery. 

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle
Chelles4U Chelles4U  
IP Logged

Mar
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Oct 20th, 2004 at 1:22pm

Hey Nance... The Eagles ALWAYS look good and make it to the play offs, BUT then they
CHOKE!!
  choking Buzzards! ...lol

IP Logged

Nancy_N.
Old-Time Poster

My daughter Mandy Has
Moyamoya

Reply #7 - Oct 20th, 2004 at 2:43pm

At least they make it that far to choke there, when have the Steelers or cowboys made it there huh, huh, huh. Michell of course you go to alot of games the tickets are free to the scrub teams, they give away free shirts too cause no one wants to buy them. HaHa! Smiley

IP Logged

Seachelles
Old-Time Poster

God never gives us more
than we can handle.

Reply #8 - Oct 20th, 2004 at 3:32pm

Oh boy this is going to be so much fun! 

The Dallas Cowboys have won a total of 5 Super Bowls.....count them 5.  They won in 1972, 1978, 1993, 1994, and 1996.  They went to the Super Bowl a total of 8 times and only lost 3 of those games in the years 1971, 1976 and 1979. 

The Pittsburg Steelers have won a total of 4 Super Bowls....just one less than the Cowboys.  They won in 1975, 1976, 1979 and 1980.  The went to a total of 5 Super Bowls and only lost 1 game in the year of 1996. 

Your so-called wonderful Philadelphia Eagles have only been to one Super Bowl.......and they choked.....and that was 23 years ago in 1981.  THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES HAVE NEVER WON A SUPER BOWL!  Oh.....and the Eagles lost to one of the best teams in the NFL right now......the Oakland Raiders.  LOL! 

But I digress........

;Grin Tongue Smiley   Shocked

Michelle
Chelles4U Chelles4U  
IP Logged

Mar
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Oct 20th, 2004 at 9:34pm

Hey Michelle, I couldn't have said it better, you go girl!!!!

When ya have a ring, than you can sing!!!

Oh... incase you forgot to mention it Michelle cuz you were being polite.... It's been written by many that the ONE appearence to the Super bowl by the Eagles was the most boring Super Bowl ever played. On the other hand, Dallas and the Steelers were some of the the BEST Super Bowls recorded in history. We can sing!!

IP Logged

Nancy_N.
Old-Time Poster

My daughter Mandy Has
Moyamoya

Reply #10 - Oct 21st, 2004 at 5:55pm

First of all loosing to the Raiders was over 20 years ago, cause the Raiders suck this year has nothing to do with anything. Steelers loosing one game in 1996 has what to do with this year. The EAGLES have the best record and NE and the Jets sorry I don't see the steelers or cowgirls in there  Cry Embarrassed Smiley that must be how you feel. And Mar you hate the cowgirls too who you kiddin! And again the cowgirls won last in 96. LIVE IN THE PRESENT I'm talking this year EAGLES ROCK, take it like a man the past is the past. Happy football!
         Nancy 8)

IP Logged

mpressions
Experienced Poster

It's okay, I wouldn't
remember me either

Redondo Beach, USA, usa, 53, 214, CA, California
Reply #11 - Oct 21st, 2004 at 6:54pm

Atleast you guys have a team to brag about!  Just another year in LA without football.

Wayne

IP Logged

Seachelles
Old-Time Poster

God never gives us more
than we can handle.

Reply #12 - Oct 21st, 2004 at 7:53pm

Hey Nancy.....I'll talk to you at the end of the season when the Eagles are in the playoffs again and trip over their own 2 feet and CHOKE.  I've seen it before and I'm sure I'll see it again.  Hey....besides the Cowboys don't have to go the SuperBowl to WIN a Super Bowl.  We just have to beat the Redskins (which we already have done on their turf this year) and we have WON the Super Bowl.  LOL!   Smiley

Michelle
Chelles4U Chelles4U  
IP Logged

Mar
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Oct 21st, 2004 at 11:38pm

Nancy_N. wrote on Oct 20th, 2004 at 2:43pm:
At least they make it that far to choke there, when have the Steelers or cowboys made it there huh, huh, huh.

Hey Nance...you're the one who asked, when has the Steelers or Cowboys made it there?? ...and all we're doing is stating the facts, and they are... at least we made there and didn't choke. Simple as that girl. Only time will tell about this year. and BTW...I never said that the Steelers would win the SuperBowl. I'm just taking one week at a time with our new rookie quarterback, and so far so good!

Another thing... I happen to love Dallas!!! The only time I ever root against them is when they play the Steelers. I especially love when they've whooped the Eagles in the past!! hehehe

IP Logged

ariannasmommy
Experienced Poster

^i^Angel Arianna^i^

Herrin, USA, usa, 361, 171, IL, Illinois
Reply #14 - Nov 1st, 2004 at 9:43am

Just keep on talking~~~~can't hear ya for the sound of the COWBOY FANS cheering.

Tammy Carter
munbby2004  
IP Logged

Nancy_N.
Old-Time Poster

My daughter Mandy Has
Moyamoya

Reply #15 - Nov 1st, 2004 at 11:36am

Finally!

IP Logged

gilberttl
Junior Poster

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Lewisville, USA, usa, 285, 247, TX, Texas
Reply #16 - Nov 1st, 2004 at 9:21pm

Yes!! It was a great game!! ;Grin ;GrinTricia

IP Logged

Nancy_N.
Old-Time Poster

My daughter Mandy Has
Moyamoya

Reply #17 - Nov 2nd, 2004 at 8:42pm

Finally!

IP Logged

Tommyb
New Poster

i am Timothys father.
 He is the one with MoyaMoya

Galena, USA, usa, 342, 118, IL, Illinois
Reply #18 - Dec 26th, 2004 at 10:57am

Boy this topic has been quiet for quite awhile!!!!!!!!

(Go Steelers Smiley)

IP Logged

Nancy_N.
Old-Time Poster

My daughter Mandy Has
Moyamoya

Reply #19 - Jan 8th, 2005 at 5:37pm

GOOOOOOOOOOO  EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!! FLY EAGLES FLY!! Tongue

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge