Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Positive thoughts and energy needed (Read 1734 times)
ariannasmommy
Experienced Poster

^i^Angel Arianna^i^

Herrin, USA, usa, 361, 171, IL, Illinois
Positive thoughts and energy needed
Nov 18th, 2004 at 4:38pm

I just lost my job today because, now get this, they cannot understand why I have missed so much work this year.  Hello!  Is it really that hard to comprehend?  I was planning on leaving in January, but not before Christmas.  My boss tried comparing me to my district manager who lost her son to drowning many years ago.  I guess she threw herself into her work, whereas somedays I cannot even get out of bed.  She said she wanted me to think about it before quitting, well, I thought about it and I quit.
I will now have more time to devote to MM and the education of the people.  I think this was probably a sign from someone that it is time to move on.  I thought they were so great and awesome about this, the whole time they have been keeping score.  Well, we will make it thru somehow.  Just please say a prayer for us, this is going to be one tough holiday season all the way around.

Tammy Carter
munbby2004  
IP Logged

CarasMOM
Old-Time Poster

My 11 year old Cara has
MM.

Sedalia, Missouri
Re: Positive thoughts and energy needed
Reply #1 - Nov 18th, 2004 at 5:47pm

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley SmileyOh Tammy...you got our prayers thats for sure.  So many people who never experience what we experience...have NO CLUE...some of us have multiples of problems but we somehow have the strength to get through it all with our chins up, tears we have shed, how we have to keep picking ourselves up during bad days and shine the best we can on good days but one never knows the whole story, the pain, the fear, the worry we go through.  It reminded me of a friend who lost her job similiar situation as yours...the boss she adored devasted her.....but few years later the boss came back to her to apologize after losing his wife to cancer that happened right after he let her go...he kept saying...I had no idea what you went through until I had to go through it....it takes your "all".  Smiley...I'd keep you in my arms as long as I could if it would help but will pray.  HUGS,  CarasMOM

Warm Hugs and Prayers, CarasMOM (Carol)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge