Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Medical alert bracelets/jewelry (Read 7951 times)
LisaH
Senior Poster

Be thankful in all circumstances

ArlingtonHts, USA, usa, 358, 120, IL, Illinois
Medical alert bracelets/jewelry
Nov 26th, 2004 at 7:22pm

I just received a medical ID bracelet from the Lauren's Hope company.  I HIGHLY recommend them for their quality, uniqueness and they are gorgeous to boot!  They have great ones for kids too which helps to get them to wear a medical alert bracelet when they won't wear one of those ugly things.  They also give a percent of their profits to a charity.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Just wanted to share for those that are in need of such a thing as I am.

Lisa

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference." - Robert Frost

IP Logged

daisy
Junior Poster

I've had MM 4-ever & didn't
know it.  Still here!

Augusta, USA, usa, 461, 137, WV, West_Virginia
Re: Medical alert bracelets/jewelry
Reply #1 - Nov 28th, 2004 at 9:26pm

Lisa,

Thank you for the link!!!   ;Grin  I have sent the link to my brother.  He is going to order one for me, and the e-pill box w/ alarm, because I forget to take my meds.  Plus, I have a time perception deficiency, so this will actually help me keep track of time, too!!  My occ. therapist recommended something like this, but I had not really looked into it.  Thanks for the motivation.   Wink  Hope you are doing better. 

You're in my prayers,

Lee (daisy)

Lee Timbrook
daisy9805  
IP Logged

layna30
New Poster

I Love MM.com!

Re: Medical alert bracelets/jewelry
Reply #2 - Jan 31st, 2012 at 12:16am

In my experience, I've found that giving my elderly parents their own medical alert products at least gave me peace of mind in the moments that I was not able to be there for them.  That way, they could get emergency help if needed, just by pushing a button and nothing else.  Anyways, I find every little bit helps.  Best of luck to everyone in their search.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge