Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A lot going on in this world (Read 2216 times)
Chris_B
New Poster

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Ft Bragg, USA, CA, California
A lot going on in this world
Jan 31st, 2005 at 10:25am

I sit here in frount of my computer and see on the start-up page all the news from around the world. Most of it is bad news.
I have found my own world revolving around our youngest son`s illness and life problems.
Living in a very small town in Northern Ca. we have very little news-our paper is on Thursday- and it is all local stuff. The bad stuff is about who got arrested and who died.
I have a older son in the USAF. I am very proud of him and he is a career guy wh is getting out in 18 months after serving 18 and a half years all over seas.
I just got a call from him and they are sending him to Iraq in March. SO he is coming home to see us in 10 days.
I feel so scared- Cry

IP Logged

Kath41
Experienced Poster

SOOOO happy to have found
this website for support

Kansas City, USA, usa, 297, 159, MO, Missouri
Re: A lot going on in this world
Reply #1 - Jan 31st, 2005 at 7:39pm

Hello Chris,
This is a wonderful web site to aire all of our woes through our trials and tribulations with this horrible disease.  It would be extremely rough feeling that you are isolated but please know that someone is usually always on line here to help with sympathy and support.  I would like very much if you could let your oldest son know that I appreciate deeply what he is doing for us and our country and that my prayers are with him.  Please try to think of the positive things in life and try not to let all the world news get you down because we can only live each day to our best ability, so smile and enjoy your family and realize that you are blessed with two children whom I sure adore you Smiley.
Kathleen

IP Logged

janicetedd
Experienced Poster

Sister - Patty w mm

Waterford, MI
Re: A lot going on in this world
Reply #2 - Jan 31st, 2005 at 8:49pm

Hi Chris

I know where you are coming from.  My sister has mm and lives with the results of a bad stroke.  I also have a son in the Army - almost the same amount of time as your son. Scott  was in Iraq for two tours last year.  He is back for a while and will be going back there in June.   We just returned home from visiting him in Savannah.  I will keep your son in my prayers.

Janice

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge