Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
ScienceDirect? (Read 3850 times)
STrantas
MM.com Benefactor

MoyaMoya Survivor Since

Philadelphia, USA, usa, 490, 122, PA, Pennsylvania
ScienceDirect?
Oct 31st, 2008 at 3:07pm

Does anyone have a membership to ScienceDirect?  I found this article and would like to read more but have to pay for membership..
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

A smile is contagious...start an epidemic!
Dr. Scott did my surgeries - 12/29/03 and 1/5/04
STrantas http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/strantas?ref=p STrantas  
IP Logged

KTiller
Senior Poster

Freeland, USA, usa, 51, 28, WA, Washington
Access to On-Line Medical Publications
Reply #1 - Nov 1st, 2008 at 5:48pm

I had the same question. Sounds like an interesting article.

The inability to  access the artciles I found while searching the internet for information about Moyamoya was a great source of frustration to me. That was not a time when I needed additional frustration - I got enough of that from my neurologist at the time.

So I have a question for D.J. -
Is there any way that you as the owner of this website, can gain access to those articles at no cost to you, post them on this site and allow our membership to view them here?
Or is there someone who has ready access to a medical library who would be willing to periodically visit the medical library, access those articles and email them to D.J. who could then post them to this site?
Or can the Stanford Moyamoya Clinic help us to obtain copies of those articles to be posted here?
Or does our "non-profit group" (soon to be, I hope) need to contact the author's of these articles and ask for a copy to be posted on this site?

There must be some, inexpensive way (free) to get this information to the people who need it. Any ideas?
Kim

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge