Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Is there a National foundation for moya moya? (Read 17159 times)
cass/kate
Experienced Poster

Daughter Kate has moyamoya.

Dallas, USA, usa, 270, 251, TX, Texas
Re: Is there a National foundation for moya moya?
Reply #25 - Jun 19th, 2009 at 8:36pm

Hi all !!

This is really terrific.  I would love to participate also.  I am in the central time zone in Dallas, Texas.  Kate (daughter w/MM) would be interested also.  Keep me posted please.

Hugs  Smiley

Cass  Smiley
« Last Edit: Jun 19th, 2009 at 8:36pm by cass/kate »  

IP Logged

disneygirl
Junior Poster

Blessed MM Survivor

Danville, Illinois
Reply #26 - Jun 20th, 2009 at 10:37am

Good Morning All,

It looks like there will be a discussion in the chatroom on Sunday July 12th at 9:00pm eastern standard time, which is 8:00pm central time, 7:00pm mountain, and 6:00pm pacific time. 

If you would like a copy of the agenda before the discussion please send me a PM with your e-mail address or e-mail me at:
t.oneill467@comcast.net. 

We need to try to keep the meeting going and not stray to much from the agenda.  There will be other discussions so if you have an agenda item please e-mail it to me.  If we can not discuss your item at this meeting we will put it on the agenda for another.  If there is anything that you feel is an absolute must discuss at this meeting please e-mail that to myself or Mike.  We will vote on agenda items at this meeting for the next meeting.  Everyone will have a say in what needs to happen and be discussed. 

See ya all on the 12th. 

Have a happy, safe and blessed 4th of July.

Tracie

First stroke in 1974
Diagnosis in March 2009
Surgeries in April 2009

IP Logged

disneygirl
Junior Poster

Blessed MM Survivor

Danville, Illinois
Reply #27 - Jul 10th, 2009 at 11:41am

Hello all,
Just wanted to bring this subject to the top of the list to remind all about the chat room meeting this Sunday July 12th at 9pm eastern time.  I think I may have e-mailed a couple people with 8pm, I am sorry it is 9pm eastern time. 
If you are interested in participating in this conversation please log on to the chat room.  I will have the agenda done later today or tomorrow morning and will e-mail it to those that have requested a copy and have sent me their e-mail address. 

See ya all Sunday

Tracie

First stroke in 1974
Diagnosis in March 2009
Surgeries in April 2009

IP Logged

betty
New Poster

I Love MM.com!

Reply #28 - Jul 17th, 2009 at 8:44am

Hi dcg,

Sorry for your friend. Thats also my problem, how to raise a fund for the operation whatever surgery it is.  I'm glad to hear all your concerns for those with MMD family. Please let me know also how I could help with you guys.  I'm from the Phillipines and was diagnosed last August 09,2008 with MMD too. And until now I havent been under surgery/operated coz it needs a lot of money for the operation too.  But I still took my oral medication per my doctors advised.

Anyway, as I have said, I'm what was going on with our MM family, thinking for the benefits of those having MMD.  The best I could share for the meantime is Gods prayers for all of us, I believe that have faith in God is the best.

Hope to  hear from you soon.

Regards,
Betty :)

IP Logged

joshandmom9770
Junior Poster

I Love MM.com!

Reply #29 - Jul 17th, 2009 at 9:25am

Hi , my son has just been diagonised with MM , I AM JUST WONDERING IF THEIR IS ANY ONE HERE FROM Canada or whose had their child operated on at The Hospital For Sick Chikdren , his surgery will be sometime in September ....awaiting a date grrrrrrrrrrrrr , most posts i have read have been with people from the USA and only with Dr.Steinberg, thanks all

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge