Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Bret Farve the Viking (Read 3423 times)
Becky
Old-Time Poster

Stroke10/03, Diagnosed6/04,
Unilateral Surgery9/04

Minneapolis, USA, usa, 303, 84, MN, Minnesota
Bret Farve the Viking
Aug 18th, 2009 at 4:51pm

For all you football fans. It is now official. Bert Favre is playing for the Minnesota Vikings. I hope we make it to the super bowl with him! I can’t wait to see him in action in Friday’s pre-season game, for a bit.

SKOL VIKINGS!! Cheesy

What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger. And sometimes leaves a cool looking scar.     STA-MCA bypass and EMS Surgeries done at same time at the Mayo clinic

IP Logged

Mar
Ex Member

Re: Bret Farve the Viking
Reply #1 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 8:19am

I really hope Brett does well too, I always liked him, but who wouldn’t, the old guy was great. But the games that will be very interesting to me are the ones when he plays the Packers. Week 4, and then when he steps back onto Lambeau field on Nov. 1st. Whoa! Smiley That’s what I’m really looking forward to. His beloved Packer fans may take it that he’s turncoat, going to their rival Vikings. I can’t wait to see what happens.

As far as him taking them to the Super Bowl, if he does, I sure hope it’s against my Steelers.  Smiley

Good Luck this year Becky!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge