Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Rebellion (Read 2300 times)
Bev
New Poster

I Love MM.com!

Rebellion
Sep 9th, 2009 at 7:41am

It was my 40th birthday this year and I decided that I would do the things that I wanted to do rather than what other people wanted.  For my family party I wanted to go on a walk rather that a meal so I organised a walk in a National Park that I thought would be easy for all ages of the group.  I thoroughly enjoyed the day as it was a lovely sunny day too which is very infrequent in the UK.  It was a 6 mile round trip along a river it was great.  My main birthday present is a fast car driving experience.  Next weekend I will be driving a Lamborgine Gallardo around a track as fast as I can.  I can't wait!  What things have you done to rebel against the boredon of your life and the feeling that you should be doing more after recovery from the impact of MM?

IP Logged

Becky
Old-Time Poster

Stroke10/03, Diagnosed6/04,
Unilateral Surgery9/04

Minneapolis, USA, usa, 303, 84, MN, Minnesota
Re: Rebellion
Reply #1 - Sep 10th, 2009 at 12:35pm

I spent a week of relaxation and fun in the Dominican Republic. It was the first time out of the country (USA) for me. Now i want more. I want to visit some Eruopean contrys and New Zeland and Japan.
Becky

What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger. And sometimes leaves a cool looking scar.     STA-MCA bypass and EMS Surgeries done at same time at the Mayo clinic

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge