Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
who is the oldest living person with Moyamoya? (Read 64605 times)
Dennis
New Poster

I Love MM.com!

Re: who is the oldest living person with Moyamoya?
Reply #25 - Jan 8th, 2014 at 2:05pm

That's exactly what happens when people start to do their own reading and research on the internet  Cheesy

My doctor gave me one very good advice five years ago, he said:

"Here is your diagnosis, I strongly advice against reading anything about on the internet because it will only make you more sick and 90% of it is total bull".

And he was right. Stay OFF the internet when informing yourself about ANY disease. Speak to doctors and experts or other patients ONLY. Don't read internet garbage.

IP Logged

grandmaduck62
New Poster

I Love MM.com!

Port Neches, Texas
Reply #26 - Jun 4th, 2014 at 3:44pm

I has my first STA-MCA at 56 in 2006 on my left side. I am going back to discuss further surgeries I am 63. Smiley. I have found this site very helpful, Dennis is right but just a little bit. In 1994 for 2 months I had unstable angina. I went to 2 doctors and 5 visits to the emergency room with 7 different diagnosis, but because I am female and was only 43  my heart was never considered. I have learned to ask and question, then get a second opinion.  Doctors make mistakes read everything ask everyone.

IP Logged

pat101
New Poster

I Love MM.com!

Toronto canada
Reply #27 - Mar 29th, 2015 at 1:41pm

Do not know whether this question is still of interest. I was diagnosed this year with unilateral MMD. I am 71 and it seems as though I am in a league of my own. Am still undergoing testing..had a small hemmorhagic stroke that got me diagnosed. I am asymptomatic .....cannot believe
Anything is wrong, as feel normal. Would like to know if anyone in my age group has MMD and how treated.
pat101harris@ gmail.com

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge