Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
2012 Moyamoya.com Gathering June 21-24! (Read 2992 times)
DJ
YaBB Administrator

Been there, done that...

Wichita, KS
2012 Moyamoya.com Gathering June 21-24!
Jan 9th, 2012 at 10:42pm

Please don't forget about our 2012 Moyamoya.com Gathering in Kansas City, June 21-24, 2012!

Make your reservations now to share with others that have walked in the same shoes.

See all the details here: http://www.moyamoya.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1312755383

Hope to see you there!

DJ

Adversity does not build character... it reveals it...  I help my neighbor and my neighbor helps someone else. Life is a wonderful circle!
WWW 588277454  
IP Logged

ladybug3
New Poster

I Love MM.com!

Re: 2012 Moyamoya.com Gathering June 21-24!
Reply #1 - Mar 28th, 2012 at 2:00am

Is it too late to register ?  ANd how much does registration cost ? I don't have an income, but I'm really interested in hearing more about the research.  I've been on this board on and off for several years and never considered attending this event until now. I would be alone, so I am curious to know if there is a room share option.
Thanks.

IP Logged

DJ
YaBB Administrator

Been there, done that...

Wichita, KS
Re: 2012 Moyamoya.com Gathering June 21-24!
Reply #2 - Mar 29th, 2012 at 7:27am

Hi ladybug,

No, it's not too late to register.  The deadline for registering won't be until mid-May but the there probably won't be any rooms left at the resort by then.  Adult registration is $75 or $55 and rooms are $129 TH-F-Su and $149 Sa.  Please follow the link in the post at the top of the page for more details.  Information on the genetic research is in this post: http://www.moyamoya.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1325823430

We don't have a room share option set up but you're more than welcome to ask if anyone would be willing to share a room here on the message board.  People at past Gatherings have worked out room shares and it's worked out well.

Hope this helps and hope you can make it!

DJ

Adversity does not build character... it reveals it...  I help my neighbor and my neighbor helps someone else. Life is a wonderful circle!
WWW 588277454  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge