Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New as a member but not to this page. (Read 1930 times)
Linnea
New Poster

Sweden
New as a member but not to this page.
Jul 24th, 2014 at 5:15am

Where to start? I found this page years ago and have enjoyed it a lot. Thank you! Some how I have managed to miss this forum part. Until yesterday. I hardly could get into bed, so many things to read and so many things that fit, well, me.

A little about me and my MM background. When I was 18 I was diagnosed with MM and epilepsia. I have a very mild form of MM. Some how I have managed to develop lots of blood vessels so there is no lack of oxygen to my brain, that's what they told me. There for they decided to not make any surgeries on me. I was told to live a normal life, except two things. Cigarets and birth control pills. And when they day would come to start a family I would also have to contact them due to my medicines for my epilepsia. Well. Life has gone by. I have been frustraded for not finding out a lot about MM or getting clear answers. The knowledge about MM is very limited in Sweden since we are few who have it here. And after reading post after post yesterday I started to understand so much more about myself. Memory loss, my different way of learning, having to take a loooot of time to learn, my tempers, sleeping problems, you name it. And yes, I do understand that we are all unique with our MM diagnoses. No one has the same kind of MM.

There are so many things to ask about your different experiences in here. I guess I have to sit down and reflect, collect my thoughts.

Once again, thank you for this page!

Linnea

linnea.hasslung  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge