Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Friends & Family of Moyamoya (Read 1801 times)
shellanders
New Poster

I Love MM.com!

Friends & Family of Moyamoya
Jan 14th, 2015 at 10:22am

I have started a Facebook page for those close to the victims of this horrible disease. It is a place where we can go for support as we travel down the MMD road with our loved ones. It is a place to ask questions, to learn from each other, share knowledge, offer hope and maybe even just a little bit of peace when times get rough. My husband was diagnosed with MMD in 2011 after a semi-catastrophic hemorrhagic stroke and had surgery less than 90 days later after another 7 smaller ischemic strokes. He had been doing better up until July of last year. Now, we are repeating the same steps as before - complete with sever migraines, intense pain, TIA's, smaller strokes, and more. I have found that I would like to be in touch with other MMD caregivers for support, but I hadn't really found a place for us. So, I made one. It is open to the public, on FB look for Friends & Family of Moyamoya.   Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge