Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Migraine!!! (Read 40 times)
Hainah02
New Poster

I Love MM.com!

Migraine!!!
Oct 17th, 2018 at 12:56am

My mom died because of a brain tumor. At first, she is experiencing severe headache from time to time. We went to a doctor to ask whats happening to her but they said its only a migraine, so he gave a medicine to cure the pain. She was bedridden at that time. 1 month later when were busy on something i heard my mom shout because of her head and that point we ran to the nearest hospital but sadly her journey is over. Yes, she died when that thing happens to her. We don't know if who's fault is that because the doctor in that hospital told us she has a brain tumor and all this time we only know that its a simple migraine. It's been 11 years now but i still remember what happened to her. I am experiencing migraine now and i am afraid maybe one of these days it can happen to me also. But i saw this  https://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/collections/granddaddy-purple-marijuan... that maybe marijuana can cure a migraine, i don't know if this thing works so i want an opinion here. If somebody uses it already? Can you help me with this?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

2003-2013 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge