Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Clients at our company (Read 17 times)
Julie Vijay
New Poster

I Love MM.com!

Clients at our company
Aug 9th, 2019 at 6:35am

Hi, I am Julie Vijay and I work at a Senior Health Care assistance company which is Aspire in Home Care.. We provide home care assistance where the older adult and people with different disabilities are looked after. By working as a Wellness/Life Enrichment Assistant, I interacted with so many clients who were patients as well and there I came into interaction with a patient who was going to go through a Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting and he was stressed out so much as stress and anxiety is one of the most common psychological diagnoses in the period preceding surgery. Cardiac surgery is a life-threatening experience for the patient and brings a significant emotional burden with it. His words were: "...I keep imagining how things will be. I don't know what to expect, what will happen, how I will deal with this". He was heartbroken as he said these words. So, before going for surgery or an operation, consultation with the patient should be made so that the patient becomes normal and hope good about his health that it will be going to be better.
Thanks!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge