Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Ribbons (Read 1749 times)
hillary
Senior Poster

My daughter Holly has
MM

new braunfels, USA, usa, 279, 285, TX, Texas
Ribbons
Aug 5th, 2004 at 5:05pm

Ok Everyone

Here is the information on the Ribbons that I have......

They are magnetic to put on cars, the color I inquired about was silver with a black outline and black writing...

The writing that I had them quote was Moyamoya Awareness

The minimum order is 250, and the base cost was $2.40 per ribbon.  My original idea was to order a bunch and then sell them for a bit more to help raise some money for Connie and for the foundation.  I was thinking of selling them for $5.00 which is what all the other ribbons cost that they sell for.  We could even do just the cost of the ribbons, and not sell them for any extra if thats what everyone wants to do...but I am willing to be the "central" person on this and take orders and mail them out to everyone if thats what ya'all want....

What I need from everyone here is if you are interested, feed back on the price, and if we should proceed with this......

I personally would love to have a few for my family and would be willing to pay the 5.00 for them.  However, I can't afford the $575.00 that they want for the minimum order, they did say however that I could order them, approve the "proof" and then it would take about 3-4 wks for the order, and that would give me time to collect the money for them.....

Any ideas on this?

feel free to post here or email me at mslittlefoot26@hotmail.com

Would love to hear from as many as possible

Hillary

ps
posting this on the main board as well for those that don't check this board
« Last Edit: Aug 5th, 2004 at 5:18pm by hillary »  

IP Logged

nikki
Experienced Poster

My Mom has MM

southside, USA, usa, 396, 219, AL, Alabama
Re: Ribbons
Reply #1 - Aug 11th, 2004 at 5:56pm

Hey hillary! I think that is a GREAT idea. I know I am definately interested and I am sure my family would be too. And I am pretty sure all of us would be willing to the 5.00 for them. let me what is going on with the ribbons and what I need to do.                   NIKKI

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge