Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
we will be at stanford for 2 weeks in february (Read 3626 times)
SBG
New Poster

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Orlando, USA, FL, Florida
we will be at stanford for 2 weeks in february
Dec 20th, 2004 at 8:32pm

hello everyone!
Our son Sean went  thru his surgury in August.he came thru with flying colors.we are going to be back in the Stanford area for his 6 month follow up.if any of you will be out in that area maybe our families can get together.we are comming in from Orlando FL.we hope to stay at the ronald mcdonald house but if thats booked we plan to stay at one of the local marriotts that offer full kitchens in the room to save expences on meals
drop us a message

IP Logged

gotchlorine
Old-Time Poster

Our daughter, Tara, lives
with MM

San Jose, USA, usa, 24, 158, CA, California
Re: we will be at stanford for 2 weeks in february
Reply #1 - Dec 21st, 2004 at 12:33pm

Dear SBG,

So glad to hear that Sean's surgery went so well in August . . . I'm sorry we didn't know you were here, as we would have stood close to offer our support as you went through it!  Anyway, please count us in for your visit in February.  I'd also love to hear more about Sean - how old he is, etc.

My daughter Tara had her surgeries in June, also at Stanford.  We are fortunate to live in San Jose - about 1/2 hour away, so didn't have to make a cross-country trek. 

Looking forward to meeting you in a few weeks, but in the meantime, have a wonderful Christmas!  The holidays sure have a different meaning for us MM families, don't they?

Warmly,
Jill

sca4gold2002  
IP Logged

SBG
New Poster

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #2 - Dec 22nd, 2004 at 8:48pm

hello!
thanks for the responce back.i hope we can get together when we are out there.it would be nice to have someone to talk to as we have no family there.i hope we get the chance to get together.take care
Robert Gigi Sean
our e-mail is bobngigi98@bellsouth.net

IP Logged

mark
Junior Poster

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

cato, USA, usa, 468, 87, NY, New_York
Reply #3 - Dec 22nd, 2004 at 10:17pm

Hi Robert,
  Glad to hear Sean is doing goog.  My son Mark will be going through surgery on 1/5 and 1/11.  Don' t think we will be there that long, at least I hope not.  I would hate to miss the lovely terrible weather we experience in the upstate NY area this time of year.  I can see Jill has responded.  I spoke with DJ this past weekend and he told me how wonderful Jill and her family are.  We are looking forward to seeing her.  Yup it's a hike from the east coast, but that's were the best of the best is from what we are told.  Happy Holidays.
                                     Ron

IP Logged

SBG
New Poster

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #4 - Dec 23rd, 2004 at 11:16pm

good luck to you and your family mark.we felt the same way on making the cross country treck.i can recomend a great place to stay if the ronald mcdonald house is full.we stayed about 8 miles away from hispital at a place caled town place suites by marriott.its on el cameno real ave and bernardo ave.the rooms have full kitchens in them.please keep us posted on how he is doing.

IP Logged

gotchlorine
Old-Time Poster

Our daughter, Tara, lives
with MM

San Jose, USA, usa, 24, 158, CA, California
Reply #5 - Feb 10th, 2005 at 1:48am

Dear Robert and Gigi,

Was just reading some back posts and realized that you are supposed to be out here these first two weeks of February!  Are you here in the Bay Area?  We would love to meet you all if you have the time.  Please drop me a line if you get a chance!

Jill

sca4gold2002  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge