Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Message disappearing (Read 3707 times)
sps
New Poster

Sister has MM

Melbourne, Australia, australia, 274, 287, VIC, Victoria
Message disappearing
Dec 27th, 2004 at 7:46am

I'm not sure what is happening when I am typing a new message.  If I need to add something in the middle of a paragraph the whole message sometimes disappears and my screen goes back to the topics page of the message board.  As I am touch typing I am not sure which key I am touching that is erasing my message?  I think it may be something to do with backspace and enter (I really don't know) and I will be surprised if anyone gets to read this message!!  Can someone please help me?

Thanks
SPS

IP Logged

CarasMOM
Old-Time Poster

My 11 year old Cara has
MM.

Sedalia, Missouri
Re: Message disappearing
Reply #1 - Dec 28th, 2004 at 3:17pm

SPS...i had the same thing happen a few times but I never see it posted anyway.  Now I am more careful with hitting the keys...also had the same problem when my post was TOO LONG...that when I clicked post...it came back TOO LONG and then disappeared so I try to copy the LONG post before posting incase that happened again.    ;Grin CarasMOM

Warm Hugs and Prayers, CarasMOM (Carol)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge