Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Concert! (Read 2363 times)
gotchlorine
Old-Time Poster

Our daughter, Tara, lives
with MM

San Jose, USA, usa, 24, 158, CA, California
Concert!
Mar 4th, 2005 at 4:27pm

Anyone ever heard of Jeremy Camp or Mercy Me?  We're heading to Visalia (about 4 hours away) to see them in concert tonight.  Just me, Campbell, Tara and her best friend Hillary are going - we'll spend the night there and head home tomorrow.  We're SO excited!

Back on the board tomorrow afternoon.  Have a great rest of the day!

Jill

sca4gold2002  
IP Logged

Mar
Ex Member

Re: Concert!
Reply #1 - Mar 4th, 2005 at 6:10pm

Hey girlfriend,  Smiley

You bet I heard of them. Mercy me--I love them!! My favorite is “I can only imagine” naturally. I’m sure you’ll love it. Have a safe trip and a great time. Please let me know how you liked it, I’m anxious to hear.

Mar Smiley

IP Logged

gotchlorine
Old-Time Poster

Our daughter, Tara, lives
with MM

San Jose, USA, usa, 24, 158, CA, California
Re: Concert!
Reply #2 - Mar 5th, 2005 at 8:38pm

Well, it was an amazing night.  The music was wonderful, and it's always an incredible experience to be with a large number of people in worship.  (I'm guessing that there were about 3,000 people there.)

Jeremy Camp was terrific - we just love his music.  After Mercy Me performed a couple of songs, Bart (the lead singer) spoke for several minutes, relaying the eventful year his family had in 2004.  It started with his brother-in-law being killed in a car crash, then went to his second child being born 6 weeks premature, then to his 3 year old son being diagnosed with Type A diabetes.  Lastly, he spoke of his father-in-law's brain cancer and subsequent surgery.  The clincher was when Bart said "What better way to end 2004 than with the successful completion of brain surgery?"  Already a very poignant moment, Tara promptly burst into tears, and was inconsolable for several minutes.  We were all hugging each other, and just thanking God for what we have.  Guess you had to be there to appreciate the moment, but it was pretty incredible.

Yes Mar, hearing "I Can Only Imagine" was beyond description.  Definitely a concert I'll never forget . . . . .

Jill

sca4gold2002  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge