Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I apologize (Read 2918 times)
ariannasmommy
Experienced Poster

^i^Angel Arianna^i^

Herrin, USA, usa, 361, 171, IL, Illinois
I apologize
Mar 14th, 2005 at 1:25pm

I just wanted to apologize for not coming here more often.  I just really don't know what support to offer right now and this place hurts.  Please know that I keep each and every one of you in my heart and prayers and I pray for those who are just beginning their journey down this road.
I hope to be able to come back and be more supportive one day.  You all have done so much for me.
Until then--Peace to you all.

Tammy Carter
munbby2004  
IP Logged

gotchlorine
Old-Time Poster

Our daughter, Tara, lives
with MM

San Jose, USA, usa, 24, 158, CA, California
Re: I apologize
Reply #1 - Mar 14th, 2005 at 4:12pm

Tammy,

There is no need to apologize.  You've traveled a road that most of us here can only begin to imagine.  Speaking for myself (and I'm sure there are others) I wish there was something I could do to help ease the pain of losing your precious Arianna.

Words continue to be so hard at a time like this, but please draw on our love and support when the time is right for you, o.k.?  I didn't know your beautiful little girl, but as the mom of a daughter, I'm sure she wouldn't want you to be sad.  You're an important part of this family, and we'll look forward to the day you come back.  Until then, my prayers are with you.

Peace to you too, and be well.

Big hugs,
Jill

sca4gold2002  
IP Logged

babyblue
Senior Poster

Diagnosed 2003

kennesaw, USA, usa, 417, 219, GA, Georgia
Reply #2 - Mar 14th, 2005 at 6:27pm

Tammy-

I agree with Jill there is no need to apoligize and i am sorry for your pain. We understand how hard it must be for you and will always be here for you to talk if you want. Please take care of your needs and hopefully we will here from you soon.

With love- Christy

"Life is not a desination, but a journey!"

IP Logged

PatM
Experienced Poster

Woodcliff Lake, USA, usa, 498, 109, NJ, New_Jersey
Reply #3 - Mar 14th, 2005 at 9:52pm

Tammy----I agree----there is no need to apologize----you have suffered so much more------having to deal with the loss of a child----I can not even imagine the pain and anguish that you deal with each and every day....We will be here when you are ready......God Bless you and keep you and grant you His peace and love.....Pat

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives."...Jackie Robinson&&Worry looks around....Faith looks up......
psmartinlaw  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge