Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I can't believe it but I love American Idol (Read 2998 times)
tomg
Experienced Poster

West and wewaxsation at
wast. What I crave.

HowellNJ, USA, usa, 499, 119, NJ, New_Jersey
I can't believe it but I love American Idol
May 18th, 2005 at 1:24pm

Roll Eyes  I have to admit that I used to laugh at people that "wasted their time"  watching American Idol But now with more free time on my hands, I have become a Huge fan of the show.  This group is absolutely fantastic and each one can make it ontheir own  but my favorite is Kerry Embarrassed

Go Kerry!
Lets have some predictions,

As good as American Idol is The best show on TV is without a doubt  "24"  What do you think?
     I also like the show House, and with all the strange diseases they deal with, I wonder who we could contact to have a patient with MM on the show. Smiley  Any suggestions?

Stay Healthy all of you.  If I had the money ( which I dont) I'd be going to Vegas this summer.

Take care,  Tom G. Wink

IP Logged

Greg-NJ1
Experienced Poster

Mis-diagnosed with MM
in 2005, arterial restricion

Teaneck, NJ
Re: I can't believe it but I love American Idol
Reply #1 - May 18th, 2005 at 6:30pm

Tom,

So far I have successfully avoided American Idol for just that reason....I can't get hooked on another show.  Unfotunately, I am a Surviror junky, and can't wait for the fall season.

Unfortunately, I also can not make the Vega trip, as I was just there last fall. On a more local note, we should plan something for the Jersey shore, as it seems that there a few of us from area. Although the hotels can get a little $$$ in the summer. I routinely visit Wildwood the weekend after labor day. The weather has been great, the crowds are down significantly, and the hotels are cheap (usually in the $50 to $75 range)....any takers???

Regards,
Greg

I was misdiagnosed with MM in March of 2005. In January 2006, I was told it is not MM, but rather a massive restriction in the MC1 segment of my left carotid artery.

IP Logged

jaredsis2
New Poster

brooklyn, USA, usa, 488, 138, NY, New_York
Reply #2 - May 19th, 2005 at 12:35am

Tom, I am obsesseddddddd with 24. I think its the best show I have ever watched. I am so upset that there is only one episode  left

xbabygirlx16  
IP Logged

STrantas
MM.com Benefactor

MoyaMoya Survivor Since

Philadelphia, USA, usa, 490, 122, PA, Pennsylvania
Reply #3 - May 19th, 2005 at 4:40pm

Love 24!  Love Lost!  American Idol - don't love like I love 24 and Lost - but it's up there!

Greg - I'm in the area and would love to plan something at the shore....maybe next year, though!  (We have a place in Margate - 2 small towns outside of Atlantic City).

-Shari

A smile is contagious...start an epidemic!
Dr. Scott did my surgeries - 12/29/03 and 1/5/04
STrantas http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/strantas?ref=p STrantas  
IP Logged

Nancy_N.
Old-Time Poster

My daughter Mandy Has
Moyamoya

Jasper, USA, usa, 436, 230, GA, Georgia
Reply #4 - May 19th, 2005 at 4:44pm

24 is one of the best shows ever I absolutely love it, its a fav, house isn't far behind, the Doctor is so araggant  (sp) he's great, he manages to get away with it. Idol is really good too go Bo!
                                         Nancy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge