Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Longshots (Read 2619 times)
Jack
New Poster

Kneeland, USA, usa, 16, 108, CA, California
Longshots
May 20th, 2005 at 12:27am

When we booked to meet up with all the mm'ers in Las Vegas, it occurred to me that some pretty big odds were all coming together at the same time in the gambling center of the universe! Moyamoya occurances have been estimated up to several million to one!!! Maybe we should chip in on a lottery card?????

Your thoughts?

Jack

IP Logged

gotchlorine
Old-Time Poster

Our daughter, Tara, lives
with MM

San Jose, USA, usa, 24, 158, CA, California
Re: Longshots
Reply #1 - May 20th, 2005 at 12:51am

I think that's a GREAT idea, Jack!  This is definitely a "beat the odds" group, and just think of the publicity we could bring . . . should we happen to win anything!

I say let's go for it!!!!

Jill
« Last Edit: May 20th, 2005 at 12:53am by gotchlorine »  
sca4gold2002  
IP Logged

janicetedd
Experienced Poster

Sister - Patty w mm

Waterford, MI
Reply #2 - May 20th, 2005 at 5:31am

Jack and Jill,

Count me in on the bet.

I have not mentioned to my sister Patty about the mm party.  I am not able to attend because that weekend is the end of our vacation to Sturgis SD.  Patty is in a wheelchair and not that mobile...but I willl  definitely get her to  the next mm get together.   

My sister-in-law is a breast cancer survivor.  She is involved in a 3 day 60 mile walk for breast cancer in Lansing Michigan.    If anyone is interested in donating a few dollars you can help her by going to www.the3day.org and her name is Charlotte Renaud participant ID 76433083. 

I sent in a donation and was suprised at how easy the process was.  As always. I have my sister Patty on my mind.  Maybe while all the mm'ers are having a little vino (along with a lot of fun) there could be a little brainstorming  of how can we get mm to the front line.  Maybe, TV, news, and even a foundation.   Just a thought.

Janice

IP Logged

itsme
Experienced Poster

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

aliso viejo, USA, CA, California
Reply #3 - May 26th, 2005 at 3:04pm

I'm "all in"  count me in too. "Here we come L.V."

itsme

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge