Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Survivor (Read 2815 times)
Seachelles
Old-Time Poster

God never gives us more
than we can handle.

Fredericksburg, USA, usa, 474, 157, VA, Virginia
Survivor
Jun 23rd, 2005 at 12:37pm

Ok....call me crazy  Smiley or rather my brother crazy, but I need everyone's help.  My brother wants to apply to get a shot at being on the show Survivor.  And of course, he has made me in charge of his video tape.   Smiley  The video tapes can be no longer than 3 minutes. 

I NEED IDEAS!!!!  I NEED HELP!!!!
I would appreciate any ideas that you might have, but please make it creative and noticeable.  We want something that is really going to stand out and that judges will remember at the end of the day.  I will appreciate any help that I can get. 

Michelle

Michelle
Chelles4U Chelles4U  
IP Logged

CarasMOM
Old-Time Poster

My 11 year old Cara has
MM.

Sedalia, Missouri
Re: Survivor
Reply #1 - Jun 23rd, 2005 at 8:42pm

Open the video with him sleeping, have a LOUD alarm go off...maybe a rooster ...have him jump out of bed ...full of energy...make himself a wild and crazy drink in a blender....run out of the door for his morning exercise...do 20 or 30 shots of different exercised....running, biking, canoeing, swimming, rock climbing, roller blading..etc in one shots...end it runing back in house at night...quick shower...back to bed.   As if his life is full of events.

But for survival...maybe instead of sports stuff...shots of different life saving things....walking on tightrope, swimming in rough waters, running through fires, anything "tough".

My boys always think I come up with the most stupid stuff anyway...oh well.  Michelle I'm sure you'll come up with something....haven't watch any of these reality shows in years...except for the fear one...forgot its name...but where they do dangerous things including eating worms.

good luck...Smiley  carasMOM

Warm Hugs and Prayers, CarasMOM (Carol)

IP Logged

gotchlorine
Old-Time Poster

Our daughter, Tara, lives
with MM

San Jose, USA, usa, 24, 158, CA, California
Reply #2 - Jun 23rd, 2005 at 9:06pm

Michelle,

Carol's ideas sound good, but I've never watched Survivor, so what do I know???

Hey, when you guys come back for a visit, he can sleep on our couch again.  In addition to the loud alarm clock, we'll put doggie treats all over him and let Abby and Speedo wake him up.  That should start his action-packed day off right (LOL!)

Just a thought . . .

Jill

sca4gold2002  
IP Logged

CarasMOM
Old-Time Poster

My 11 year old Cara has
MM.

Sedalia, Missouri
Reply #3 - Jun 23rd, 2005 at 10:26pm

Yes, yes...Jill that would be a memorable scene...dogs waking him up !!!  ;Grin  Michelle, I know you'll come up with something cool.  How much time do you have to do it?

And at the end when he gets home at night ...the same dogs have leach in their mouths hoping get him to walk them before he goes to bed...would be a cool ending, memorable one.  ;Grin

hugs...carol

Warm Hugs and Prayers, CarasMOM (Carol)

IP Logged

Lore
MM.com Benefactor

My brother Kevin (Cubbie)
has Moyamoya

Delaware, USA, usa, 419, 133, OH, Ohio
Reply #4 - Jun 24th, 2005 at 3:46pm

Hi Michelle,

Some Great ideas for Shane's survivial debut.  I believe the real surviviors are all you moyamoya patients.  Wink No survivor show has anything on you guys.

I think you should take shane to a deserted island with no food no transportation no tools no other people etc.  come back in 3 months and if he is still alive he is a "true"survivor.  Personally, I think the so called reality TV shows aren't really true surviving if you know what I mean.  ;Grin  Love Ya Shane!!!!!!

Bear Hugs,

Lore

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge