Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Happy Birthday Trey! (Read 3952 times)
gotchlorine
Old-Time Poster

Our daughter, Tara, lives
with MM

San Jose, USA, usa, 24, 158, CA, California
Happy Birthday Trey!
Jun 27th, 2005 at 10:39pm

SmileyWow, birthday #2!!!  I hope Trey's birthday is wonderful for all of you, Michell!  I know it will be a bit of a marker of what you've been through, but my prayer will be that the memories are more good than bad.

Please give your darling boy a big birthday hug for me, o.k.?

Lots of love,
Jill

sca4gold2002  
IP Logged

Michell
Ex Member

Re: Happy Birthday Trey!
Reply #1 - Jun 27th, 2005 at 11:19pm

Jill,

I happened to be reading posts and noticed that you had just started this post.  Thank you so much for thinking of Trey!  It is so wonderful to be part of a caring family like this.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Trey is doing well.  I am so proud of him.  Last year we had just gotten home from his surgeries and he couldn't get cake in his hair and we were so scared that if we got loud it would hurt his head or scare him.  I thank God everyday for him (Trey) and what He (God) has done for Trey and in both his and our lives. 

I asked my husband just yesterday, what did he think that God saw in us as individuals to know that we could handle all of this.  I have never question God about this and I am not now trying to, I just wonder what He saw in me to know I could do this.  I know what He sees in Trey to know he could go through this.  He is so strong.  He is so determined.  He has such a will.  He has always been this way, even before the disease. 

I am sitting hear crying happy tears because you thought of us and because in a few hours two years ago my water broke and I was on the way to the hospital to have my little angel, my blessing and greatest gift--one of the greatest gifts (my huband, my other children, and then the rest of my family and let's not forget the Lord).

Thank you for reading my ramble and thinking of us.  Trey is lucky to have you as I am.  I hope that one day we will all be able to meet somewhere in the middle and actually meet face to face.

Love,

Michell

IP Logged

Mar
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jun 28th, 2005 at 3:22am

Happy 2nd Birthday Trey!

Hi Michell,

Please give Trey a big birthday hug and kiss for me... no, make it several.  Smiley
I was so touched by your post; it brought tears to my eyes. I too gave thanks for us to be able to share with you the joy of his 2nd birthday. God love him.

I’d also like to ad if I may… you said, that you wonder what God saw in you to know you could do this. Well, He knew YOU. He also walked through those storms along with you. You are truly blessed Michell.

My continued prayers for many, many more happy birthdays for your Li’l angel.

Mar

IP Logged

STrantas
MM.com Benefactor

MoyaMoya Survivor Since

Philadelphia, USA, usa, 490, 122, PA, Pennsylvania
Reply #3 - Jun 28th, 2005 at 8:32am

Happy Birthday to You!  Happy Birthday to You!  Happy Birthday Dear Treyyyyyyyy!  Happy Birthday to You!

(Good thing I'm typing and not singing!!!)

Happy birthday Trey!!

Smiley Smiley[smiley=hug.gif] Smiley[smiley=hug.gif] Smiley[smiley=hug.gif] Smiley[smiley=hug.gif] Smiley[smiley=hug.gif] Smiley

-Shari

A smile is contagious...start an epidemic!
Dr. Scott did my surgeries - 12/29/03 and 1/5/04
STrantas http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/strantas?ref=p STrantas  
IP Logged

Rena
Senior Poster

Hi, My son Tyler was diagnosed
with MM in 2003

, Colorado, USA
Reply #4 - Jun 28th, 2005 at 11:16am

Happy Birthday Trey!

Smiley Smiley Smiley[smiley=clown.gif] Smiley Smiley[smiley=clown.gif] Smiley Smiley[smiley=clown.gif] Smiley[smiley=headbanger.gif]Smiley Smiley Smiley[smiley=clown.gif] Smiley
Smiley[smiley=clown.gif] Smiley Smiley[smiley=clown.gif] Smiley Smiley[smiley=clown.gif] Smiley Smiley[smiley=clown.gif] Smiley Smiley[smiley=clown.gif] Smiley

I've learned to never underestimate the impossible. -Blake Sheldon-&&There are no failures, just options tried. -Thomas Edison-&&
http://www.facebook.com/wldrtst?v=wall&story_fbid= oneofakindco  
IP Logged

Chelsie
Experienced Poster

Columbus, USA, usa, 418, 135, OH, Ohio
Reply #5 - Jun 28th, 2005 at 11:23am

Happy Birthday Trey!!!  It's never too late for cake-smashing...maybe this year instead of last??  Smiley

We all go through obstacles in our lives so my prayer is that Trey has gone through his major ones early in life and the rest will bring him nothing but peace and happiness!  We are ALL so proud of him, Michell!

Birthday hugs from OhiO,
Chelsie

IP Logged

Nancy_N.
Old-Time Poster

My daughter Mandy Has
Moyamoya

Jasper, USA, usa, 436, 230, GA, Georgia
Reply #6 - Jun 28th, 2005 at 6:15pm

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TREY!!!!!!!!! He is so adorable you are both so blessed to have him. Good Luck to Trey's good health in his many many years to come, Smiley and a birthday hug!
                            Nancy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge