Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Terrorist Attack in London (Read 1477 times)
Seachelles
Old-Time Poster

God never gives us more
than we can handle.

Fredericksburg, USA, usa, 474, 157, VA, Virginia
Terrorist Attack in London
Jul 7th, 2005 at 7:28am

I'm sure you all have heard that there was a terrorist attack in London this morning (well later in the day for London) in connection with the G8 Summit. 

You know, these kinds of things show just how small some people really are!!!!!!  As always, like the U.S., I'm sure that the people and authorities will rise above these people and stop this madness! 

Sorry if I'm venting, but it just makes me angry!  I'll never forget being stuck in Dallas on 9-11 and being scared to death because this had happened so close to where I work.  The one plane flew into the Pentagon which I pass on the way to work every day and can see from our building windows.  I also remember that on that day the only place I wanted to be was with my family, and was stuck in Dallas (luckily with at least one of my family members - my brother). 

Do you think there will ever be a time when all this terrorism will stop???

Michelle

Michelle
Chelles4U Chelles4U  
IP Logged

tomg
Experienced Poster

West and wewaxsation at
wast. What I crave.

HowellNJ, USA, usa, 499, 119, NJ, New_Jersey
Re: Terrorist Attack in London
Reply #1 - Jul 18th, 2005 at 11:54pm

Angry  Hi Michelle,  I firmly believe that we can stop the recient and present terrorism if we really wanted to. 
     First we must face the facts that all of the problems and anti American feelings in the Middle East stem from 2 sources   Oil and Israel.
     We absolutely must tell the oil industry to   Angry SHOVE IT!and pour billions into developing a new alternative fuel supply.  Then we must tell Israel that we will always be there if they are attacked, but they are being given notice to build themselves up to protect themselves because once our new fuel is developed, we intend to COMPLETELY withdraw from the Middle east and have nothing to do with that region what soever.
     The final action is to completely close our borders, no exceptions for at least 5 years.

And you thought you were venting Roll Eyes

Oh well that's me, I probably made some enemies but hey I can't help it, I have Moyamoya.

Stay well all of you     Tom G. Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge