Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
500 Mark (Read 3066 times)
Seachelles
Old-Time Poster

God never gives us more
than we can handle.

Fredericksburg, USA, usa, 474, 157, VA, Virginia
500 Mark
Jul 22nd, 2005 at 3:42pm

I keep a close eye on the new members that we have each day.  It has just occurred to me that we have reached 501 members that are currently registered on Moyamoya.com.    Smiley Smiley[smiley=sayyes.gif]This is a huge accomplishment to what DJ started years ago for a support group on MM.  WAY TO GO DJ!!!!   Smiley  You should be extremely proud of yourself!  I know your entire MM "family" is proud of you and we are glad you are here and that you have given us this wonderful website.  Kudos to you, my friend.  I hope this website continues to grow and achieving what we are all here to do.....provide support, information and spread the word on MM!  

Michelle
« Last Edit: Jul 22nd, 2005 at 8:31pm by Seachelles »  

Michelle
Chelles4U Chelles4U  
IP Logged

hillary
Senior Poster

My daughter Holly has
MM

new braunfels, USA, usa, 279, 285, TX, Texas
Re: 500 Mark
Reply #1 - Jul 22nd, 2005 at 7:47pm

I second what Michelle said, I think its totally cool what he has done and shared with us.  It gives me a sense of peace knowing I can come here and talk with others about the same thing. 

DJ,  My family and I truly appreciate everything you have done for us and for everyone else here.  Thanks for the guiding light and all of the information.

Hillary and family

IP Logged

cubbie
Experienced Poster
MM.com Benefactor

Stanford MM Survivor,May

Delaware, USA, usa, 418, 133, OH, Ohio
Reply #2 - Jul 23rd, 2005 at 12:20am

Hi Michelle!

It is a good thing for our family.
I signed in one year ago today,and my number whas 184,However when I got home from the hospital I thought I had to arrange my profile.I inadvertly hit the remove button Angry.
Anyhow 326 more members is a good progresive of our site, our should I say DJ's wonder Smiley.
500 more this year will give people a chance!

Hugs to all of the family
Kevin (cubbie)   Smiley

Kevin Allen- I was so much older than,I am younger than that now,The Byrds,My Back Pages

IP Logged

Dewski
Junior Poster

Married.  Son has MM.
 He is 17.

Syracuse, USA, usa, 479, 86, NY, New_York
Reply #3 - Jul 24th, 2005 at 7:52pm

While my wife and I are both still very new to this site, I can tell you that I have been learning so much from everybody here.  Whether it is learning of what is to come, such as my son seeing Dr. Scott in Boston, or trying to understand a bit more of what Michael goes through from his vantage point, this message board has been a true blessing.

Thank you so much DJ, for your insight into this project and your commitment to keep it going.   Smiley

-= Dewski =-

IP Logged

itsme
Experienced Poster

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

aliso viejo, USA, CA, California
Reply #4 - Jul 25th, 2005 at 10:10pm

CONGRADULATIONS DJ & HOPE TO REACH MANY MANY MORE MEMBERS.

DJ you have  lots of children here, since you are the DADDY of this board!

Thank you again for starting this family!

LOL,
itsme

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge