Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Pictures from Las Vegas! (Read 4371 times)
DJ
YaBB Administrator

Been there, done that...

Wichita, KS
Pictures from Las Vegas!
Aug 13th, 2005 at 2:54pm

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to take a minute and post some pictures for all of you to see.  We had a FANTASTIC time last night at dinner.  It was absolutely incredible to have so many of us at the same place at the same time.  I can't even begin to explain how special our family is...

I will post more as I get the chance to get them on the computer and will make a photo album for the site when I get back home.  But for now...

Cara herself...
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Seachelles (Michelle), Christy (babyblue), Cara, Tara, STrantas (Shari), Eddie (MichelleB)
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Eddie & Michelle (MichelleB)

Diane & Christy (babyblue)

DJ's Mom, Michelle, Mar, Tara, Shari, Cara

Cara & DJ

Carol (CarasMom)

MichelleB, Eddie, Shari, Tara

That's it for now.  Hope to have more up soon!!

Smiley

DJ (and family)

Adversity does not build character... it reveals it...  I help my neighbor and my neighbor helps someone else. Life is a wonderful circle!
WWW 588277454  
IP Logged

LisaH
Senior Poster

Be thankful in all circumstances

ArlingtonHts, USA, usa, 358, 120, IL, Illinois
Re: Pictures from Las Vegas!
Reply #1 - Aug 13th, 2005 at 3:08pm

Maybe I'm just biased but what a
FANTASTIC
looking group!  Although I must say that it's a good thing I'm not there 'cause I'd be squeezing Cara all the time!  What a cutiepatootie she is!!! Smiley   Tell Jillybean to get her butt in those pictures! Smiley

How exciting- thanks for posting those Buckethead!  Makes me feel like I'm almost there (yea right Undecided )  Have fun y'all! Smiley

Lisa

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference." - Robert Frost

IP Logged

Shan
Old-Time Poster

MM Survivor ~ May 27,

Honolulu, USA, usa, 376, 346, HI, Hawaii
Reply #2 - Aug 13th, 2005 at 9:49pm

Thanks DJ for sharing the pictures!  Looks like you're all having a great time!!  ;Grin  Everyone looks so great....I think me with my head still half shaven  and swollen right eye, I wouldn't have done any justice to your beautiful pictures... Once again, DJ, you waste no time in getting back to work and keeping your website updated!   Wink

Well....I definitely want to make it to next year's get-together!   ;Grin

Carol...Cara IS so adorable...Hey!  I noticed she has a shell lei on!  Is that from the box I sent up?   Cheesy

DJ...Hey you! I got a shirt just like the one you're wearing in the picture with you and Cara!  hee hee....Smiley

I hope you all continue to have a great time!!!  Enjoy and have a safe trip home.

Take care,
Shan

p.s.  Hurry back and get back online..been kinda' quiet here these past couple of days.. ;Grin

"Love, Accept And Respect All Things And All Situations In Life … They Are Especially&&Designed For Your Personal Learning" ~Howard Willis

IP Logged

tiomasai
Experienced Poster

Arriba Arriba!

Queens, NY,
Reply #3 - Aug 13th, 2005 at 11:14pm

LOVE THE PICTURES DEEJ!

Shan, you're right -- it's been so quiet.  Can't wait to hear the stories about all that we're missin'.  Cara is adorable!  Wish I was there to meet everyone...

Trina

IP Logged

Nancy_N.
Old-Time Poster

My daughter Mandy Has
Moyamoya

Jasper, USA, usa, 436, 230, GA, Georgia
Reply #4 - Aug 13th, 2005 at 11:15pm

I LOVE the pictures and yes I agree Cara is precious how cute. You all look like your having a great time keep up the fun. I must agree it has been way quiet on the site even in just the past 2 days I've been back, hey Jill where is that pic of you, I didn't get to meet you in Ca. Enjoy everyone!!!!  Smiley

IP Logged

CarasMOM
Old-Time Poster

My 11 year old Cara has
MM.

Sedalia, Missouri
Reply #5 - Aug 15th, 2005 at 7:24pm

Thank you all for nice comments on Cara....she simply had a GREAT time...she cried hugging Tara goodbye..not wanting to leave her MM family at all !!!!! 

Within 10 minutes being on the road she was in dreamland....but woke up saying..."I didn't say goodbye to DJ !!!!"   I told her she did but she said it wasn't enough. Wink

DJ told me Cara had told him that when she grows up she wants to marry someone just like him !!!!!

It was a GREAT time ...we even had time to ourselves doing other things but always a joy to return to the suite and carry on again and again.

Tight HUGS....carol

Warm Hugs and Prayers, CarasMOM (Carol)

IP Logged

STrantas
MM.com Benefactor

MoyaMoya Survivor Since

Philadelphia, USA, usa, 490, 122, PA, Pennsylvania
Reply #6 - Aug 16th, 2005 at 2:39pm

Hey All -

I know that DJ will be posting pictures on the site, but wanted to share my album through snapfish.com so you have the opportunity to purchase copies of pictures.  (Oh, and I appologize if I forgot anyone's names or got the names wrong  Smiley - there were so many people!)

http://www.snapfish.com/share/p=275161124216961288/l=57035551/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB

Prices are:

4x6 - 12 cents each

5x7 PRICES each
 1-10  5x7 prints 0.79
11-24  5x7 prints 0.59
25-49  5x7 prints 0.49
50+  5x7 prints 0.39

MORE SIZES each

8x10 print 2.99
Wallet set -
4 2x3 images 0.99
Family Pack -  4.99
1 8x10, 2 5x7
& 1 wallet set

shipping & handling

Sign on to www.snapfish.com for more pricing information.

-Shari

« Last Edit: Aug 16th, 2005 at 2:42pm by STrantas »  

A smile is contagious...start an epidemic!
Dr. Scott did my surgeries - 12/29/03 and 1/5/04
STrantas http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/strantas?ref=p STrantas  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge