Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Pampered Chef (Read 1963 times)
Seachelles
Old-Time Poster

God never gives us more
than we can handle.

Fredericksburg, USA, usa, 474, 157, VA, Virginia
Pampered Chef
Oct 18th, 2005 at 5:35pm

Hello all you aspiring cooks out there or those who already classify yourselves as primo chefs.  Smiley

I am hosting a Pampered Chef catalog party and would like to invite all of you to visit the website and see if you might be interested in ordering some high quality kitchen items and bakeware.  For those of you who are not familiar with Pampered Chef it is professional-quality kitchen tools and pantry food items. Approximately 195 items are carried at any one time; 82 percent of all products are exclusive to The Pampered Chef®, Ltd.  

If you would like to check out the website and look at all their products, please feel free.  The link to the website is
http://www.pamperedchef.biz/thomas
.  Up near the right-hand side of the page, you will notice a place where you can put your hosts first and last name.  That would be me.  Smiley  Your host is Michelle Layman.  This will take you directly to my portion of the website where you can browse all the products and shop for watever you heart desires.  Feel free to place orders through my catalog party.  Orders must be in by
NOVEMBER 18th
.  If you order something, you can have items shipped to yourself rather than me where I will be distributing locally.  

Have fun and please do not feel obligated to purchase anything.   And those who do, thank you very much in advance.  Smiley  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to send me a PM.  

Michelle

« Last Edit: Nov 6th, 2005 at 12:50pm by Seachelles »  

Michelle
Chelles4U Chelles4U  
IP Logged

STrantas
MM.com Benefactor

MoyaMoya Survivor Since

Philadelphia, USA, usa, 490, 122, PA, Pennsylvania
Re: Pampered Chef
Reply #1 - Oct 20th, 2005 at 5:48pm

Cool, Michelle!  I'll definitly take a look!

-Shari

A smile is contagious...start an epidemic!
Dr. Scott did my surgeries - 12/29/03 and 1/5/04
STrantas http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/strantas?ref=p STrantas  
IP Logged

Seachelles
Old-Time Poster

God never gives us more
than we can handle.

Fredericksburg, USA, usa, 474, 157, VA, Virginia
Re: Pampered Chef
Reply #2 - Nov 6th, 2005 at 12:49pm

Bump

Michelle
Chelles4U Chelles4U  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge