Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Happy Birthday Jan (Read 6187 times)
Shan
Old-Time Poster

MM Survivor ~ May 27,

Honolulu, USA, usa, 376, 346, HI, Hawaii
Happy Birthday Jan
Nov 1st, 2005 at 11:07pm

"Hauoli La Hanau"

Jan...

May all your dreams come true!  I have been blessed with your friendship and am here for you whenever you need me...  Smiley

Me Ke Aloha Pumehana,
Shan

« Last Edit: Nov 1st, 2005 at 11:09pm by Shan »  

"Love, Accept And Respect All Things And All Situations In Life … They Are Especially&&Designed For Your Personal Learning" ~Howard Willis

IP Logged

Janko
Experienced Poster

Take baby steps...one
step in front of the
other!!

Kekaha, USA, usa, 326, 333, HI, Hawaii
Re: Happy Birthday Jan
Reply #1 - Nov 2nd, 2005 at 11:05pm

Hi Shan...

Thank you very much for the birthday greeting!!  Today I am 43 years young and I have much to be thankful for; great friends (like you and others) who have made this difficult time bearable.  My family (especially my mom ,my niece) for loving me even if I've been a bear. And most of all, Alan (The love of my life) for being with me through it all  Smiley.  I've put him through so much....now there's more to come. Most of all I thank the Lord that I've gotten this far and have learned not to take life for granted.

I appreciate all your support and you have helped me through this difficult time.  You have definitely been a True Friend Smiley.

Aloha,
Jan

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Everything is not just black and white.  Open your eyes, see what the world has to offer....

IP Logged

nikki
Experienced Poster

My Mom has MM

southside, USA, usa, 396, 219, AL, Alabama
Reply #2 - Nov 3rd, 2005 at 2:38pm

Happy b-da Jan! Smiley I am sure your family would agree that you are worth it ;Grin By the way, is somebody from Hawaii? Smiley

IP Logged

Janko
Experienced Poster

Take baby steps...one
step in front of the
other!!

Reply #3 - Nov 3rd, 2005 at 5:51pm

Yup, both Shan and I are from the land where "palm trees sway".  Though we are from different islands...we're both from the land of "Aloha". Smiley
Thank you for the belated birthday greetings.  I'm another year older, and hopefully I'll have many more to come.

Aloha,
Jan Kiss

Everything is not just black and white.  Open your eyes, see what the world has to offer....

IP Logged

nikki
Experienced Poster

My Mom has MM

Reply #4 - Nov 4th, 2005 at 4:40am

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I may have to come stay with one of you for a while. That's where my "dream man" lives Smiley Smiley   He is  Smiley hot. I would certainly get into trouble with hubby if I ever ran across him Smiley

IP Logged

Shan
Old-Time Poster

MM Survivor ~ May 27,

Honolulu, USA, usa, 376, 346, HI, Hawaii
Reply #5 - Nov 4th, 2005 at 4:54am

Hi Nikki,

Dream man? Smiley Well...I'm not sure about that, but if you are ever in the area, please give either Jan or myself a call!  ;Grin  We'd love to welcome you to the Islands....the white sandy beaches, "ono" grinds (delicious food), hula dancing, and lots of fun in the sun!  ;Grin

Aloha,
Shan

"Love, Accept And Respect All Things And All Situations In Life … They Are Especially&&Designed For Your Personal Learning" ~Howard Willis

IP Logged

nikki
Experienced Poster

My Mom has MM

Reply #6 - Nov 4th, 2005 at 2:20pm

Ya know the younger son on do the bounty hunter. He is so fine. Anyway, I have always wanted to go to Hawaii. What's it like to live there? Cost of living?

IP Logged

Janko
Experienced Poster

Take baby steps...one
step in front of the
other!!

Reply #7 - Nov 4th, 2005 at 3:08pm

Well Nikki...

I'm not too sure about "dream guys" on Kauai   Tongue 
I found my "dream guy on Oahu   Smiley(where Shan Lives)
But I do know that if you are ever in Hawaii.  Let me know...I'll be more than happy to take you around my island.  Lots of sunshine and beaches.  I live on the island where the "Grand Canyon" of the Pacific is located.  My mom lives down the mountain from the area.  It's so beautiful in the mountains..nice and cool.  Down the mountain is hot and dry.  My mom lives right across the beach...the beach used to be my front yard (when I lived  there)   Smiley.  Now I live on the rainier side of the island.

Aloha,
Jan

IP Logged

Janko
Experienced Poster

Take baby steps...one
step in front of the
other!!

Reply #8 - Nov 4th, 2005 at 3:20pm

Hi Nikki,

Cost of living?  Cost of living in paradise might knock your socks off,  Smiley  it's very expensive living in Hawaii.  Just think, the cost of rental units here run approx $1200/mo. for a studio Smiley.  Grocery here is rather pricey...and everything is taxed except for prescription drugs.  Unfortunately, there are a lot of people who would like to move here but, they stay for a couple of years and move back because it's soo expensive to live here.  You wanted honesty (you got it) Embarrassed!!  Sometimes I think that I would like to move away....but, I love my job and the people I work with...and it pays me enough that I can afford to make a living here.

Aloha,
Jan

IP Logged

nikki
Experienced Poster

My Mom has MM

Reply #9 - Nov 4th, 2005 at 4:50pm

Thanks for the info Jan. I certainly couldn't afford to move now, but hopefully one day ;Grin If I ever come for a visit, I will certainly give you a ring. It sound very beautiful!

IP Logged

Janko
Experienced Poster

Take baby steps...one
step in front of the
other!!

Reply #10 - Nov 7th, 2005 at 2:14am

sounds good to me...give me a ring if ever you're in Hawaii!!

Aloha,
Jan Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge