Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
What else Holly? (Read 2666 times)
hillary
Senior Poster

My daughter Holly has
MM

new braunfels, USA, usa, 279, 285, TX, Texas
What else Holly?
Nov 10th, 2005 at 10:59pm

I just thought I would share this with you all...I had to kinda chuckle at this one.  Holly was playing kick ball in P.E. on tuesday and kicked the ball wrong and has been sort of hobbling all week long since then.  Well I forgot to take her out of P.E. today (bad mommy) and she had to play soccer today because she is stubborn and wouldn't tell the teacher that her foot hurt too much to play.  So anyway she played and now her foot hurts much worse, she has a knot on the outside of her right foot.  Not sure if its a tendon or if its a broken bone, but needless to say she is complaining much more about it tonight, so we now have a doctors appointment tomorrow to see what she did.

I'll let you all know when we find out....take care everyone

Hillary

IP Logged

nikki
Experienced Poster

My Mom has MM

southside, USA, usa, 396, 219, AL, Alabama
Re: What else Holly?
Reply #1 - Nov 11th, 2005 at 3:26am

Aw!! I hope she's okay!! Hehe, that sounds like me. My senior year in high school I played the last tournament of the season with torn cartalige. They told me to go ahead and have surgery, but I said" No! I am finishing this last tourni. It's my senior year." So, I finished the tournament and had surgery the following week in which they took 1/4 of my catalige out Undecided She may have broken it, cause when I broke my foot, I had a knot on the growth plate where I had fractured it. Let us know what they say!! Give her lots of  Smiley

IP Logged

hillary
Senior Poster

My daughter Holly has
MM

new braunfels, USA, usa, 279, 285, TX, Texas
Reply #2 - Dec 4th, 2005 at 10:52pm

Well,  its official, almost a month after her injury, we went to the orthopedic yesterday and she did fracture her foot, just before her birthday too.  She has been walking on it for almost a month, so it has not had time to heal correctly.  She now has to wear something like a moon boot thingy, no cast though, thank goodness.  but she has to wear the boot thing for 3-4 wks then back to her tennies...but no p.e. for 6 wks at least...

just thought I would let you all know what happened

Hillary

IP Logged

Shan
Old-Time Poster

MM Survivor ~ May 27,

Honolulu, USA, usa, 376, 346, HI, Hawaii
Reply #3 - Dec 5th, 2005 at 11:22pm

Hi Hillary,

Hope that Holly is feeling better soon.  Knowing Holly, I know she'll be back running, jumping, riding her bike, etc., in no time!  I'm telling you...I've said it over and over again...the children here are just truly inspirational to me!  ;Grin  Please give Holly my best!  Smiley

Thanks for sharing, Hillary...

Take care,
Shan

"Love, Accept And Respect All Things And All Situations In Life … They Are Especially&&Designed For Your Personal Learning" ~Howard Willis

IP Logged

babyblue
Senior Poster

Diagnosed 2003

kennesaw, USA, usa, 417, 219, GA, Georgia
Reply #4 - Dec 11th, 2005 at 1:40am

Hey Hillary-

Im sorry to hear about Holly. I am sure its hard to keep her from being from going all out all the time she is so active. I hope that she is feeling better soon. I also hope you are doing well I have not talk to you Vegas me and mom had a great time hanging out with you. Take care and tell Holly hello for me!

SmileyChristy

"Life is not a desination, but a journey!"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge