Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Re: Ok North East MMers I have some prices (Read 4561 times)
Seachelles
Old-Time Poster

God never gives us more
than we can handle.

Fredericksburg, USA, usa, 474, 157, VA, Virginia
Re: Ok North East MMers I have some prices
Nov 29th, 2005 at 2:33pm

I am up for either and either dates.  I do like the idea of Princeton though.  I've never been there and I love to explore new places.  The beach is good, too, but maybe we should leave that for closer to summer.  I don't know.  I'm up for whatever everyone else wants.  The only suggestion I would ask is to not make it the first of the months.  I'm always paying rent then and would prefer to have some money for spending.   Smiley

Michelle
Chelles4U Chelles4U  
IP Logged

tiomasai
Experienced Poster

Arriba Arriba!

Queens, NY,
Reply #1 - Nov 29th, 2005 at 2:45pm

I like the Princeton idea - the Cape May is better left for ... May.  LOL  Smiley  I think let's go for the Princeton idea, during the MLK holiday weekend.  Let's see if we can get group rates. 

BTW, ALL ARE WELCOME - DOESN'T MATTER WHAT STATE!  Considering this is not an 'official' gathering, and this is more of a local gathering, but want acknowledge anyone who would like to join in from afar, or may be in the area at that time. 

Trina

IP Logged

tomg
Experienced Poster

West and wewaxsation at
wast. What I crave.

HowellNJ, USA, usa, 499, 119, NJ, New_Jersey
Reply #2 - Nov 29th, 2005 at 3:39pm

SmileyIt looks ;ike it's going to bePrinceton and I think that we'll all love it.
     Lets shoot for MLK weekend.  How many nights are we talking.  A group rate could be possible but how many are we?
Let's move on this, so please post me with me with your intentions Smiley  This sounds great so far.

I know that we're calling this a North East meeting But all are welcome Smiley Smiley
     Holly, Hillary, Linda, The red head,  Smiley
Shan, Jill, Tara, Kathy and DJ we'll expect you Smiley

TomG.

IP Logged

Seachelles
Old-Time Poster

God never gives us more
than we can handle.

Fredericksburg, USA, usa, 474, 157, VA, Virginia
Reply #3 - Nov 29th, 2005 at 3:49pm

You can count me in.  My brother will not be able to make it unfortunately since he will just be starting back to work on Jan. 1st after his surgery.  I know he wishes he could come, but it will be impossible for him to get the time off.

I plan on coming Friday (Jan. 13th) through Sunday (Jan. 15th) for sure.  I am going to try and ask off for Friday and Monday if at all possible, but  not guaranteed. 

Hey....just a thought.....we could take a train into NYC on Saturday if anyone is interested.  I would love to see a Broadway musical.  But if not, then I will save that for when I go to visit Trina.  Wink   

Michelle

Michelle
Chelles4U Chelles4U  
IP Logged

tiomasai
Experienced Poster

Arriba Arriba!

Queens, NY,
Reply #4 - Nov 29th, 2005 at 11:51pm

Hi all:

Tom, see if we can get group rates.  Yes, Michelle, I think I had the date wrong - it's the 14th and 15th (saturday and sunday) of January.  I unfortunately
can't come the 13th due to work, but I can come in on the 14th.  (Do we want to, on Friday the 13th?  Wink ). 

I think we should keep it to the 14th afternoon to the 15th evening.  My personal opinion is that I don't wanna make it too big since we've got Orlando and I don't want to detract from that (with respect to people's time and expenses).  I'm sure though if anyone wants to come in earlier or stay later, that would not be a problem of course. 

Michelle, I'll be awaiting your visit to NYC soon so we can go to a broadway show (I got so many on my list to see!).  However, I definitely feel that for this particular weekend, I think a hockey game, as Tom suggested, is a great bonding event for everyone (and not cost prohibitive - it is just Princeton after all Wink ).  What do you think?

I think anyone interested, should post or private message Tom so he can look into group rates and get a preliminary count. 

Tom, we'll look to you as managing the schedule and what not, if that's okay with you.  Let me know what you think of the ideas above and how I can help or what I can do.  I am sure Michelle & Shari would be willing to help as well although I would hate to burden them two too much, given all the great work you did for Vegas!  But it's up to you all - let's all coordinate! 

Woohoo, party!!!!!!!!!!  Smiley

Trina

IP Logged

STrantas
MM.com Benefactor

MoyaMoya Survivor Since

Philadelphia, USA, usa, 490, 122, PA, Pennsylvania
Reply #5 - Nov 30th, 2005 at 9:06am

Count me in - arriving on that Saturday for me....!!  Can't wait!

-Shari

A smile is contagious...start an epidemic!
Dr. Scott did my surgeries - 12/29/03 and 1/5/04
STrantas http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/strantas?ref=p STrantas  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge