Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Anyone from Oregon (Read 3978 times)
Nathen
New Poster

Reedsport, USA, usa, 27, 72, OR, Oregon
Anyone from Oregon
Sep 10th, 2006 at 1:29am

My name is Nathen and I have moyamoya and I was wondering if there are any other people dealing with MM in the oregon area? People that I could meet or talk to that live in oregon would be great, even on the west coast. I don't have the money to go out of state really to go to the get togethers that are going on do to the lack of money. Hopeing to find people near me to talk to thanks, Nathen

IP Logged

Kath41
Experienced Poster

SOOOO happy to have found
this website for support

Kansas City, USA, usa, 297, 159, MO, Missouri
Re: Anyone from Oregon
Reply #1 - Sep 10th, 2006 at 7:14pm

Hi Nathen Smiley
I'm sorry but I live in the mid-west but you have come to the right site to just talk about and ask questions about Moya Moya!  If you look along the gray bar that starts with "home" then further down to the right you will see "member map" there you may be able to find some one near you, there is quite a few in Northern California also.  Hopefully that is some help to you but always remember that there are people on this site that are willing to talk to you and offer support because we can relate to the feelings you are having...have you had surgery yet?  When were you diagnosed with MM?  Good luck!
Kathleen

IP Logged

Brenda_Ann
New Poster

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Aumsville, USA, OR, Oregon
Re: Anyone from Oregon
Reply #2 - Nov 27th, 2006 at 8:26pm

Yes, im from Oregon and i got MM I live in Aumsville its right by Salem.Its glad to meet you Nathen

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge