Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
So who else is getting "dumped on"? (Read 3301 times)
mg12061
Old-Time Poster

Albany, USA, usa, 492, 84, NY, New_York
So who else is getting "dumped on"?
Feb 14th, 2007 at 3:36pm

Anyone elsegetting snow today???We have over a foot of snow right now and it's supposed to snow until tomorrow morning.The kids had the day off today YEAH I love snow days! And it's looking like maybe tomorrow too.I just did a little shoveling and it's just snowing too hard to keep up with.I tried to get Kathleen to go out and play for a bit but she would have nothing to do with it.I think she got a little scared of the cold.A couple weeks ago she was outside and her hands got sooooo cold she cried for about 15 minutes while they warmed up.The circulation is really poor in her left.I'm really sorry she can't enjoy the snow but it's better that she stays inside today I guess.
Mary Grace

rgrace5  
IP Logged

twinsmom
Experienced Poster

16 year old twins with
MM

hollis, USA, NH, New_Hampshire
Re: So who else is getting "dumped on"?
Reply #1 - Feb 14th, 2007 at 3:39pm

Mary Grace,

I feel your pain!!  We are getting the same storm here in NH!!  It's very pretty, but too cold!  I want spring!!!!!!!!!

Kristen

"Come to the edge."   "We can't.  We're afraid."   "Come to the edge."  "We can't.  We will fall!"  "Come to the edge."  And they came.  And he pushed them.   And they flew.   by Guillaume Apollinaire

IP Logged

Greg-NJ1
Experienced Poster

Mis-diagnosed with MM
in 2005, arterial restricion

Teaneck, NJ
Reply #2 - Feb 14th, 2007 at 4:29pm

Mary Grace,

Only about an 1.5" inches of snow in northern NJ....but that has been compounded by another 1.5" inches of sleet and freezing rain.

Hearing about that much snow in Albany...doesn't make me miss home that much today.  Smiley

Regards,
Greg

I was misdiagnosed with MM in March of 2005. In January 2006, I was told it is not MM, but rather a massive restriction in the MC1 segment of my left carotid artery.

IP Logged

Lore
MM.com Benefactor

My brother Kevin (Cubbie)
has Moyamoya

Delaware, USA, usa, 419, 133, OH, Ohio
Reply #3 - Feb 14th, 2007 at 8:28pm

Hi Mary Grace,

In Ohio we got dumped on by first ice, then snow then ice and back to snow. A total of 10 inches last yesterday and last night where I live. We also have blowing and drifting snow which presents white-out or blizzard conditions. I can't wait for spring!

We are suppose to get more snow on Saturday and they are predicting either more snow or ice next Tuesday. UGH!

It is too cold here to go out for very long. Last week it was minus 24 degrees with the windchill factor and today it is minus 9 with the windchill factor and about 15 degrees.

We have had a warmer than normal winter up until now. Boy, pay back is something! lol!

The groundhog didn't see his shadow so Spring should be just around the corner. lol!

You and Kathleen stay warm!

Hugs,

Lore

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

IP Logged

STrantas
MM.com Benefactor

MoyaMoya Survivor Since

Philadelphia, USA, usa, 490, 122, PA, Pennsylvania
Reply #4 - Feb 15th, 2007 at 8:48am

We got a about 3 of inches in Philly - but boy was there ice!  I had to dig my tires out this morning to get to work...they were frozen in the few inches of snow we got.  It wasn't very fun...but hey - I made it in to work!

-Shari
« Last Edit: Feb 15th, 2007 at 8:49am by STrantas »  

A smile is contagious...start an epidemic!
Dr. Scott did my surgeries - 12/29/03 and 1/5/04
STrantas http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/strantas?ref=p STrantas  
IP Logged

Shan
Old-Time Poster

MM Survivor ~ May 27,

Honolulu, USA, usa, 376, 346, HI, Hawaii
Reply #5 - Mar 12th, 2007 at 11:23pm

Nope...none here!  Wish I could see some though  Wink  It looks sooo beautiful!  Stay warm  Smiley

Aloha,
Shan from Hawaii
« Last Edit: Mar 12th, 2007 at 11:23pm by Shan »  

"Love, Accept And Respect All Things And All Situations In Life … They Are Especially&&Designed For Your Personal Learning" ~Howard Willis

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge