Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Brandon pics!!! (Read 4736 times)
MrsDeej
YaBB Administrator

My life is what I make
it....and it's beautiful!

Wichita, KS
Brandon pics!!!
Aug 30th, 2007 at 4:54pm

All right y'all, I know we have been terrible getting pictures up on the board, I'm so sorry.  These last three weeks have been a blur.  I've been off the Baby Train for a few years now, and holy shit, I think it ran me over!!!  I feel pretty good, lost 25 pounds already...woohoo...went to the doctor for my post-op yesterday and she said everything was healing well.  Now just gotta start doin pilates again..six pack here I come!!  Roll Eyes

All you need to know about a newborn...they eat, sleep, eat some more, dirty diapers...pee on you as you're changing the dirty ones, eat again, sleep......

His two weeks check went great, he was back up to his birth weight and he's already grown TWO INCHES!!!!  Wild!! 

Everything checked out well, and then two days ago he decided he didn't want to sleep and that he'd rather cry al the time.  COLIC SUCKS!!!  Of course Deej and I both are not getting any sleep, so all I want to do is cry while Brandon is at 2am.  We looked into "Gripe Water", which I think actually might of helped last night.  He slept for three hours at a time, and I was able to get more than an hour at a time, feel like a million bucks.  Daddy slept downstairs to get a good nights sleep, and I had to promise that I would do the same tonight.

He's too precious for words (we're kinda proud folks), and we can't wait for everyone to meet him. 

Thank you all so much for all the prayers, gifts, flowers, cards, and phone calls...you all are the greatest. 

Now the goods...........
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Mommy and Brandon doin the cuddle!!

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Family pic...hanging out together.  I think we were watching Finding Nemo!!   ;Grin

Mommy's little birdy....

One of my favorites...Daddy gettin his cuddle on!  DJ is the best daddy ever (duh), he's been such a great help to me.  He got christened by his son with #1 AND #2 the first night we were home at 2am!!!   Smiley  I can't say much though, I have too!!

Conner....the big brother!!  He has been such a great help too...almost too eager (if there is such a thing).  Bless his heart, he even helped me out of bed the first couple of days home.  He rarely leaves Brandon's side and is always there when he starts fussing. 

We are truely blessed and we are so happy that you all can be apart of our lives!!!  Thank you again!!

Much Love,
Steph, Deej, Conner and Baby Brandon

Live everyday as if it were your last, ALWAYS say 'I love you' when leaving someone dear to your heart and NEVER go to bed angry!
WWW MrsDeej MrsDeej 1514951301  
IP Logged

Lore
MM.com Benefactor

My brother Kevin (Cubbie)
has Moyamoya

Delaware, USA, usa, 419, 133, OH, Ohio
Re: Brandon pics!!!
Reply #1 - Aug 30th, 2007 at 9:48pm

Hi Steph! Smiley

P R E C I O U S!!

What a great family photo shoot even if you were watching Nemo!

25 lbs?  I think I'll have a baby! LMAO!

2 inches in 3 weeks!?  Is that normal or is there height in the family? I'm short so what would I know about height? lol!

That Brandon is a sweetie and Conner is a gem helping you and Brandon.  How thoughtful of DJ to let you get some much needed rest.  He's a keeper!

Thanks for sharing the family photo album.

Life is sweet!

Hugs,

Lore

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

IP Logged

elaine
Experienced Poster

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Sanford, USA, usa, 465, 285, FL, Florida
Reply #2 - Aug 30th, 2007 at 10:16pm

SmileyOMG Wink Talk about BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!!!  Makes me want another (Grand Baby -- too old for one myself) My youngest is gonna be 5 in November................I Just Love Babies...... ;Grin

Just wanted to share something with you guys,,,,My sons are 10 years and 3 days apart and Mike (oldest use to do Everything) with Bo when he was little) When I'd take him trick-or-treating Everyone knew Bo.......Now today at 38 and 28 they are best friends and Mike (who does well) Still looks out for his little brother,,,,,they fish together and Mike (who has no kids) does Everthing for All his niceses and newphews.....

Just wanted to let you know what a CLOSE bond your boys will probably have..... 8)

Elaine
Elaine  
IP Logged

Mar
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Aug 31st, 2007 at 8:05am

I’m lost for words.  All I can do is cry wonderful tears of joy. He’s absolutely beautiful!! HEAVENLY! You are truly blessed.

Thanks for sharing you’re beautiful family with us.

Much Love,
Mar

IP Logged

mg12061
Old-Time Poster

Albany, USA, usa, 492, 84, NY, New_York
Reply #4 - Aug 31st, 2007 at 9:42am

What beautiful pictures!!!! Thanks for sharing with us.
Mary Grace

rgrace5  
IP Logged

srkm5482
MM.com Sponsor

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Sugar Land, TX
Reply #5 - Aug 31st, 2007 at 9:51pm

Hey guys, I just LOVE seeing such a beautiful family! sounds like Brandon has you all trained quite well!  Hang in there, it'll get better (the sleep and stuff).  It is absolutely amazing how much time and energy those little guys consume - its so much better when everyone chips in.  And Conner will most likely be the one Brandon will always want to be with.  Little brothers are like that when they have such nice big brothers.
Thanks for sharing it all with us, Steph and Deej!

God bless,
sue

Sue (Kyle's mom)

IP Logged

lotsofkids
MM.com Benefactor

Moyamoya...Oh boya boya!

Akron, USA, usa, 421, 123, OH, Ohio
Reply #6 - Sep 2nd, 2007 at 9:01pm

Thank you for including us in your most special moments!

Certainly a lovely family!   : )

Sleep will come in a few months.....and the pounds will drop.....it gets all keeps getting better! (except....maybe not the diaper thing....but hey....you can't "really" have it perfect!)

smiles....Diane

Hmmm....seems I'm kinda "special" LOL

IP Logged

STrantas
MM.com Benefactor

MoyaMoya Survivor Since

Philadelphia, USA, usa, 490, 122, PA, Pennsylvania
Reply #7 - Sep 4th, 2007 at 9:07am

Thanks for sharing Steph, DJ, Connor and Brandon!  Great lookin' family you got there! 

-Shari

A smile is contagious...start an epidemic!
Dr. Scott did my surgeries - 12/29/03 and 1/5/04
STrantas http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/strantas?ref=p STrantas  
IP Logged

hailey, hollys sister
New Poster

hillary's daughter and
hollys sister

new braunfels, USA, usa, 269, 258, TX, Texas
Reply #8 - Sep 4th, 2007 at 9:13pm

awwww baby brandon is so cute. Smiley

~ hollys sister ~

IP Logged

Greg-NJ1
Experienced Poster

Mis-diagnosed with MM
in 2005, arterial restricion

Teaneck, NJ
Reply #9 - Sep 18th, 2007 at 7:38pm

Boy are we late to the party. DJ, Steph and family....congratulations on your little bundle of joy.

Congrats,
Greg and Olga

I was misdiagnosed with MM in March of 2005. In January 2006, I was told it is not MM, but rather a massive restriction in the MC1 segment of my left carotid artery.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge