Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Leg pain (Read 1860 times)
moody
Experienced Poster

In all the thing I lost
I miss my mind the most.

richmond, USA, VA, Virginia
Leg pain
Nov 4th, 2007 at 3:18pm

Hi,
I don't mean to be complaining but I have a pain on my left leg for more than 2 months now, it pain below the knee on the left of the shin, it is killing pain I have to take 100mg lyrica 3 time a day for it, I think it is nerve pain( also it was numb time to time the same place and fell like 1000 of bug craw on my leg but it not a restless syndrom) on top of it I have mucles spasm on difference place so doctor want me to take mucles relax (I'm sleepy all the time now) I already have X-ray, ultrasound, mri my back, and still doctors didn't know what went wrong.  If you guy have opion, or happen to know some one with the same problem and know what that it I'm very appreciate.

Love
Kieu

Yesterday is past, tomorrow is future, today is the gift, that why we call it present.

IP Logged

MMnewtUt
Junior Poster

Moyamoya survivor!

Salt Lake, USA, usa, 129, 143, UT, Utah
Re: Leg pain
Reply #1 - Nov 13th, 2007 at 11:48pm

Hey Moody,
     I had an experience when I stood up my legs didn't want to work .  I actually fell and I couldn't feel my legs for about 5 minutes.  I pounded on them until I could feel it.  I just wrote about some TIA problems where my legs felt prickly after walking on a treadmill for 17 minutes.  Is that anything like what you experienced?
                           Good luck, Newt(natalie)

IP Logged

moody
Experienced Poster

In all the thing I lost
I miss my mind the most.

richmond, USA, VA, Virginia
Re: Leg pain
Reply #2 - Nov 19th, 2007 at 6:43pm

Yes, I do have that too, unfortunely I don't know what cause it, still searching and will post when I find out why. Smiley Smiley Smiley

Kieu

Yesterday is past, tomorrow is future, today is the gift, that why we call it present.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge