Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
went back to my surgeon..... (Read 1775 times)
mg12061
Old-Time Poster

Albany, USA, usa, 492, 84, NY, New_York
went back to my surgeon.....
Jan 3rd, 2008 at 2:09pm

Yesterday was my follow up with my surgeon.All went well,the new x-rays showed that the fluid that was still around my heart and lungs when I was released 2 weeks ago, is gone.I'm pretty much back to normal,except fpr the fact that I still can't eat chicken, this doesn't leave much else because I never ate meat before.I've been living on pasta and vegetables mostly now.It's just way to scary to think of having chicken again because I have alwasy been very careful about the bones and it still didn't matter.I'm so so thankful that it wasn't one of my kids.The scar from surgery is barely visable,he did a wonderful job it looks like a plastic surgeon did it.Thanks for all your prayers and well wishes and be careful eating especially chicken and fish.
Mary Grace

rgrace5  
IP Logged

Rena
Senior Poster

Hi, My son Tyler was diagnosed
with MM in 2003

, Colorado, USA
Re: went back to my surgeon.....
Reply #1 - Jan 6th, 2008 at 9:28pm

Boy am I glad to hear you are doing well. I never knew a chicken bone could be such trouble.

I only buy the skinnless boneless chicken breast, even when I buy fish I buy it in filets. But even then, I have found pieces of bones when preparing them.

Sorry I haven't replied sooner, I don't seem to get on here as often as I would like to.

I've learned to never underestimate the impossible. -Blake Sheldon-&&There are no failures, just options tried. -Thomas Edison-&&
http://www.facebook.com/wldrtst?v=wall&story_fbid= oneofakindco  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge