Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Moyamoya Reunion 2008 (Read 2597 times)
Janko
Experienced Poster

Take baby steps...one
step in front of the
other!!

Kekaha, USA, usa, 326, 333, HI, Hawaii
Moyamoya Reunion 2008
Jan 10th, 2008 at 2:48pm

Does anyone know when and where the Moyamoya 2008 reunion is going to be?  I'm all geared up to do it this year!!  My boyfriend and I just returned from our trim to Louisiana.  We were there to watch the UGA Bulldogs play against the UH Warriors.  [smiley=bag.gif]Unfortunately, the Warriors lost, but we had a great time in New Orleans...great food and places to see!!  We really liked the folks there, they were so friendly and helpful!  Can't wait for my next trip (2008 MM reunion)!!

Aloha,
Jan

Everything is not just black and white.  Open your eyes, see what the world has to offer....

IP Logged

elaine
Experienced Poster

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Sanford, USA, usa, 465, 285, FL, Florida
Re: Moyamoya Reunion 2008
Reply #1 - Jan 10th, 2008 at 8:49pm

Jan the last I heard Shocked was CircusCircus in Las Vegas but Steph hasn't got all the info on it yet....Do you live in Hawaii ?? If you liked New Orleans You WILL LOVE Las Vegas   Shocked I stayed @ CircusCircus at "OUR" 1st Reunion and my Grandkids Loved the Adventure Dome  Cheesy I Can't Wait either  Roll Eyes

Elaine Calvert

Elaine
Elaine  
IP Logged

Janko
Experienced Poster

Take baby steps...one
step in front of the
other!!

Reply #2 - Jan 11th, 2008 at 12:48pm

Hi Elaine,

Thanks for the info.  I've been to Las Vegas before and remember that I had a lot of fun.  The last time I was there was at least 12 years ago and I know a lot has changed.  One of my sisters goes there at least once a year and she tells me of the changes every time she goes.  I know the reunion is usually a weekend thing, but I plan to make it a week's stay since I haven't been there in a while.  I'm hoping my boyfriend will make the trip with me, if not, I'm bringing my mom and my sister.  Looking forward to meeting everyone!!

Mahalos....
Jan

Everything is not just black and white.  Open your eyes, see what the world has to offer....

IP Logged

Janko
Experienced Poster

Take baby steps...one
step in front of the
other!!

Reply #3 - Feb 4th, 2008 at 12:58pm

DJ or Steph....

I'm sorry if I sound like I'm begging, but, I would love to know the date of the 2008 MM reunion.  I'm trying to find the best prices for airfares and hotel.  I'm not too worried about finding a hotel, it's more about the rates and flights to and from Las Vegas and my vacation days so it won't interfere with my manager's and general foreman's vacations.  I would greatly appreciate the infomation!!! Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge