Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Date for the reunion??? (Read 2593 times)
Mar
Ex Member

Date for the reunion???
Jan 27th, 2008 at 4:37pm

Hi Deej & Steph,

I was wondering if you had an idea on the date of our reunion yet?? I’m not pushing for all the details, I’m just worried because my hubby said today, it being so late into January now, others where he works are signing up for their days off and vacations and if he doesn’t pick those days first, he won’t be able to come, so I was hoping I’d at least know when so he’ll be able to schedule those days and go with me.

Thanks,

Mar

IP Logged

Skay
Junior Poster

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Evansdale, USA, usa, 323, 119, IA, Iowa
Re: Date for the reunion???
Reply #1 - Jan 27th, 2008 at 11:43pm

Hi Deej, I was also wanted to know when the reunion will be and where?  I heard it would be in Las Vegas again.   Take care, Sharon

hotdog  
IP Logged

Carol Mae
New Poster

dx MM Mar 07

Rockledge, USA, usa, 469, 278, FL, Florida
Reply #2 - Jan 30th, 2008 at 10:02am

I'm with MAR, don't mean to press, but would like to know sooner rather then later to reserve tickets, set time aside etc. 

Thanks,
Carol Mae

Carol Mae
Spacelawyr  
IP Logged

Janko
Experienced Poster

Take baby steps...one
step in front of the
other!!

Kekaha, USA, usa, 326, 333, HI, Hawaii
Reply #3 - Jan 30th, 2008 at 2:06pm

I'm with both Carol and Mar.  It would definitely be great if I would be able to set my vacation dates since my calendar already shows a bunch of our employees taking off during the summer.  I would like to schedule my vacation so I can give my boss a head's-up that way we do not go on vacation at the same time.  We need someone to "run" the office Smiley.

Everything is not just black and white.  Open your eyes, see what the world has to offer....

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge