Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The Cutest Dog Ever (Read 8760 times)
pasnblu
Experienced Poster

Diagnosed April 19, 2007

Fernandina Beach,Florida 32034
The Cutest Dog Ever
Mar 5th, 2008 at 2:27pm

This truly is a non moya moya related topic, but I submitted my dog on the Humane Society Photo Contest website.

If you feel so inclined, please click and vote for her.  You may have to search by her name - Coqui, or my last name - Gizzi.

I thank you and Coqui thanks you (woof!)
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Sandi

pasnblu http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id gizzis pasnblu  
IP Logged

gotchlorine
Old-Time Poster

Our daughter, Tara, lives
with MM

San Jose, USA, usa, 24, 158, CA, California
Re: The Cutest Dog Ever
Reply #1 - Mar 5th, 2008 at 3:59pm

She's pretty cute, Sandi!  I've cast my vote as of a few minutes ago.

Woof, woof to Coqui from our canines Abby and Speedo!  Wish I had time to put them up on the Humane Society site - they're pretty cute, too (though maybe cute's the wrong word since they're 75 and 85 pounds, respectively!)

Smiley Jill

sca4gold2002  
IP Logged

pasnblu
Experienced Poster

Diagnosed April 19, 2007

Reply #2 - Mar 5th, 2008 at 5:03pm

Thanks Jill!  Of course there is no bias in any of our opinions of our dogs Wink

Can't wait to see you in Vegas!

Say hi to Tara!

IP Logged

Mar
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Mar 5th, 2008 at 6:00pm

Hi Sandi,

You got my vote! She’s a cutie! I must commend you for helping a stray like that. A dog knows what you’ve done for them and will love you unconditionally like nothing else on earth. I can’t help but wonder if you found her or if she was a gift that found you.

I’m a passionate animal lover and appreciate and admire anyone who helps an animal. God love ya! I have two of my own that are my rock as well and they're right up there as the cutest dog ever, along with your's and Jill's...lol

Good Luck!! Smiley (I tried to vote a few times, but it wouldn't let me. I wanted to put the votes in from my pooches)

Mar

IP Logged

pasnblu
Experienced Poster

Diagnosed April 19, 2007

Reply #4 - Mar 5th, 2008 at 7:28pm

Hi Mar:

I have two cats who were strays....great stories to share in Vegas....and I do believe they found me.  Definitely Divine Intervention.  Thanks for the votes and can't wait to meet you in person and hug your neck in Vegas!

Sandi

I love your quote!!!

IP Logged

STrantas
MM.com Benefactor

MoyaMoya Survivor Since

Philadelphia, USA, usa, 490, 122, PA, Pennsylvania
Reply #5 - Mar 7th, 2008 at 9:03am

Hi Sandi -

Coqui's got my vote...I'm actually picking up my new puppy tomorrow.  His name is Oliver, or Olly for short...he's a Shorkie (Shiz Tzu and Yorki).  I can't wait to get him!  I don't know how to attach a picture here... Sad

-Shari

A smile is contagious...start an epidemic!
Dr. Scott did my surgeries - 12/29/03 and 1/5/04
STrantas http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/strantas?ref=p STrantas  
IP Logged

Mar
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Mar 7th, 2008 at 11:23am

STrantas wrote on Mar 7th, 2008 at 9:03am:
I'm actually picking up my new puppy tomorrow.  His name is Oliver, or Olly for short...he's a Shorkie (Shiz Tzu and Yorki)

Hi Shari,

I want to wish you all the happiness in the world with your new puppy. Olly’s breed sounds absolutely precious. I can’t wait to see some pics.

I’m not sure how aware you are about diets for dogs, so please don’t get offended, it's just that what I’ve been reading lately about dog foods is appalling and incase you didn't know, I wanted to pass on a bit of information, because diet is soooo very important and a lot of what you hear out there is absolutely not true. Here’s a dog food analysis website that I found very interesting: http://www.dogfoodanalysis.com/dog_food_reviews/index.php

I’m sure you’ll do the proper research and take excellent care of Ollie, it’s just that I sure wish I knew what I know now about the popular dog foods when my dogs were puppies. They would be healthier and less Vet bills, so I wanted to pass it along, for what it’s worth.

Again, good luck with your new addition.

He might give our pups alot of compition as the cutest dog ever.  Smiley

Mar

IP Logged

Janko
Experienced Poster

Take baby steps...one
step in front of the
other!!

Kekaha, USA, usa, 326, 333, HI, Hawaii
Reply #7 - Mar 7th, 2008 at 2:33pm

Hi Sandi,

Coqui sure is cute!!  I miss having pets (dogs especially, I'm a dog person), unfortunately, my landlord does not allow them.  Though I can't figure it out, my landlord has a dog in their house (I live in their downstairs extension).  Oh, well, I don't make the rules.  Can't wait to meet you in Vegas!!

Aloha,
Jan

Everything is not just black and white.  Open your eyes, see what the world has to offer....

IP Logged

pasnblu
Experienced Poster

Diagnosed April 19, 2007

Reply #8 - Mar 7th, 2008 at 4:32pm

Thanks to all who voted.  next will be my cats Wink

Coqui wishes she could come to Vegas.  She loves the nightlife (lol)!  Can't wait to meet you all, since I don't have kids, I will bring pics of the pets!

See you soon!

Coqui says "Woof"

IP Logged

Lore
MM.com Benefactor

My brother Kevin (Cubbie)
has Moyamoya

Delaware, USA, usa, 419, 133, OH, Ohio
Reply #9 - Mar 7th, 2008 at 10:01pm

Hi Sandy,

Coqui is precious and a sweetie!  She got my vote!

I too rescued my Black Lab, Reggie, from the Humane Society.  I got Reggie when he was 9 months old and he is now 15 years old.  He's been a great pet.  He weighs 95 Ilbs. Actually, I didn't pick Reggie out; Reggie picked out my husband. LOL!

I also rescued my Newfoundland, Maggie, from the Newfoundland Rescue.  She was 2 years old when I rescued her and she had been mistreated.  Maggie is 11 years old and weighs 135 Ilbs.  She's like a bull in a china shop! LOL!  She has turned out to be a very lovable big lug.

Of course, I'm not partial or anything but I think Reggie and Maggie are the best two pets on the planet. LOL!

Can't wait to meet you in Vegas! We'll  share pet photos! 

Thanks for sharing Coqui with us.  She is absolutely adorable. Woof!

Mar,

Thanks for sharing the dog food analysis.  Hmm....I have to have a talk with my vet! LOL!

Hugs,

Lore

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

IP Logged

Shan
Old-Time Poster

MM Survivor ~ May 27,

Honolulu, USA, usa, 376, 346, HI, Hawaii
Reply #10 - Jun 25th, 2008 at 3:50pm

she is adorable!!!  she has such sweet eyes   ;Grin  wish Coqui could meet my "Scoobie" and "Honey~Girl"   Wink

"Love, Accept And Respect All Things And All Situations In Life … They Are Especially&&Designed For Your Personal Learning" ~Howard Willis

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge