Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Aquatherapy! (Read 2733 times)
mg12061
Old-Time Poster

Albany, USA, usa, 492, 84, NY, New_York
Aquatherapy!
Oct 8th, 2008 at 10:05am

Kathleen jsut started aquatherapy last week.WOW it's awesome! She's 6 yrs post stroke and still ahs some major issues because of the severity of her strokes.The warm water seems to take some of these issues away for her.Her movement in the water is smooth and easy.She can do things that she can't do on land.The best part is that she LOVES it. You just can't imagine how wonderful it is to see her laughing and smiling through her therapy session.We are having so much fun "playing" in the water.Her life has been full of hard work just to do all the things most people take for granted so I'm thankful for something that will help her rehabilitate and have fun at the same time.If you are in need of therapy and haven't tried this it's certainly worth a try! Just had to share our newest adventure.
Mary Grace

rgrace5  
IP Logged

Becky
Old-Time Poster

Stroke10/03, Diagnosed6/04,
Unilateral Surgery9/04

Minneapolis, USA, usa, 303, 84, MN, Minnesota
Re: Aquatherapy!
Reply #1 - Oct 8th, 2008 at 12:46pm

That is AWSOME!!  I am so Happy she loves it and is doing better.
Becky

What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger. And sometimes leaves a cool looking scar.     STA-MCA bypass and EMS Surgeries done at same time at the Mayo clinic

IP Logged

Seachelles
Old-Time Poster

God never gives us more
than we can handle.

Fredericksburg, USA, usa, 474, 157, VA, Virginia
Re: Aquatherapy!
Reply #2 - Oct 8th, 2008 at 3:34pm

Thanks for sharing, Mary Grace.  This is great news!!  I bet she is just having so much fun with it, too.  I hope she continues to have progress in her recovery from her strokes.  She is always in my prayers.  Smiley

Michelle

Michelle
Chelles4U Chelles4U  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge