Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Traveling to Stanford in October (Read 3969 times)
ted
New Poster

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Los Angeles, USA, CA, California
Traveling to Stanford in October
Sep 21st, 2009 at 1:40pm

Hey everyone,

Rebecca & I will be going up to Stanford mid to late October for her STA MCA bypass. I was wondering if anyone else is going to be there around the same time?  We missed the picnic so we don't want to miss anyone if they're there!

Thanks
Ted

IP Logged

Monica
New Poster

Life is short...enjoy
it!

Los Angeles
Re: Traveling to Stanford in October
Reply #1 - Oct 4th, 2011 at 12:12am

Hi Ted,

I saw your post about meeting up in the los angeles area.  I live in LA (los feliz) and would love to meet you and your wife.  I had my surgery at stanford in 2005 and have been feeling great ever since (well, as good as one can feel with moyamoya).  please feel free to call me if you guys want to get together before the operation.  I'm sure your wife and you are scared and have a lot of questions.  I know I would have liked to have met someone before my operation.  310-694-1707 or email at moeblair@yahoo.com.

Hope all is well,
Monica

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge