Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
KC Royals vs St. Louis Cardinals (Read 15503 times)
DJ
YaBB Administrator

Been there, done that...

Wichita, KS
KC Royals vs St. Louis Cardinals
Mar 15th, 2012 at 10:14pm

The World Champion St. Louis Cardinals will be in town for a weekend series with the KC Royals the weekend of our Gathering.  I'm working with the Royals office to try and get a group together for the game on Friday, June 22nd.

If you are coming to the Gathering and would like to join us for an evening at the ballpark, let me know so I can have an idea of how many tickets we would need.

June will be here before you know it.  Make your reservations now before the Great Wolf Lodge runs out of rooms!

See you soon,

DJ
« Last Edit: Mar 15th, 2012 at 10:14pm by DJ »  

Adversity does not build character... it reveals it...  I help my neighbor and my neighbor helps someone else. Life is a wonderful circle!
WWW 588277454  
IP Logged

DJ
YaBB Administrator

Been there, done that...

Wichita, KS
Re: KC Royals vs St. Louis Cardinals
Reply #1 - Mar 30th, 2012 at 7:57am

We've made our group reservations for the Royals vs Cardinals game on Friday, June 22, 2012 at 7:30pm.  We will be sitting in the first several rows of the upper deck between the first and third base bags.  Our seating area is outlined in red in the picture below:
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Here is the approximate view from our seating area.  The view to the left/right may not be the same because we don't know which section our seats will be in but the height of our view should be pretty close.
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

We've reserved 40 seats and approx 11 of those are already spoken for.  If you are going to be in KC for the Gathering and would like to join us at the game, please let me know how many tickets you would like as soon as possible.

Tickets for the game are $22 and will be available on a first-come first-serve basis.  More information on payment options will be available in the very near future.

Hope you can join us!!!

DJ

Adversity does not build character... it reveals it...  I help my neighbor and my neighbor helps someone else. Life is a wonderful circle!
WWW 588277454  
IP Logged

DJ
YaBB Administrator

Been there, done that...

Wichita, KS
Reply #2 - Apr 11th, 2012 at 12:23am

Tickets to the Cardinals vs Royals game can now be purchased on the Moyamoya.com online store for $22 each!

Click here to order: http://www.moyamoya.com/khxc/index.php?app=ccp0&ns=prodshow&ref=baseball

DJ

WWW 588277454  
IP Logged

DJ
YaBB Administrator

Been there, done that...

Wichita, KS
Reply #3 - Apr 23rd, 2012 at 9:53pm

Update on the baseball tickets: Received our tickets from the Royals today. We are in seciton 411 on the 3rd base side. Here is a virtual "view" from our section. I only have about 16 seats left so if you can join us, pick them up now!

Gathering goers can get baseball tickets here:  http://www.moyamoya.com/khxc/index.php?app=ccp0&ns=prodshow&ref=baseball

WWW 588277454  
IP Logged

DJ
YaBB Administrator

Been there, done that...

Wichita, KS
Reply #4 - May 11th, 2012 at 11:56pm

I reserved a 40 passenger bus for us today!  Bus will pick us up at the Lodge, drop us off at the game, then bring us back.  If you would like to join us, follow this link: http://www.moyamoya.com/khxc/index.php?app=ccp0&ns=prodshow&ref=baseball

See you soon!

DJ

WWW 588277454  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge