Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Problems to communicate (Read 4770 times)
Annica
Experienced Poster

My daughter lives with
mm

Stockholm, Sweden, europe, 317, 154
Problems to communicate
Nov 8th, 2003 at 5:47am

Hi DJ!
I am having problems starting a new topic at the board.
I am not a very scilled user of the internet and I am having problems with the new board. Also I am not all that used to communicating in English but I have (thanks to your fantastic board) gotten in contact with another Swedish child with MM and have a lot of questions to the other members of this board as I think this boy did not get the right treatment. Could youhelp me in some way?
Annica

IP Logged

DJ
YaBB Administrator

Been there, done that...

Wichita, KS
Re: Problems to communicate
Reply #1 - Nov 8th, 2003 at 11:23am

Hi Annica,

I'm sorry you are having trouble figuring out how the new board works, but it looks like you are figuring it out!  You can start a new question while at the main page of a board.  If you click this link: http://www.moyamoya.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=news you can "start a new thread" at the top of the page.  You can also reply to any thread while you are reading it (lie this): http://www.moyamoya.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=tech_board;action=display;num=1068290604 and click the "Reply" button at the top of the page.

I hope this helps!  If you have anymore trouble, post another message on here and I'll try and help explain.

Wink

DJ

Adversity does not build character... it reveals it...  I help my neighbor and my neighbor helps someone else. Life is a wonderful circle!
WWW 588277454  
IP Logged

Annica
Experienced Poster

My daughter lives with
mm

Stockholm, Sweden, europe, 317, 154
Re: Problems to communicate
Reply #2 - Nov 9th, 2003 at 4:48am

Hi Dj!

Thank you for the answer and yes you are right; I am figuring it out a little at a time.
This board is much better than the "old" one since you can find out a little more about the members and send them private messages which is good.
I hope you know how much we all appreciate your work with these webpages. THANKS AGAIN DJ !!!!!!!!!!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge