Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dr. Stephen B. Lewis - Gainesville, FL (Read 3535 times)
freckles
Junior Poster

Moyamoya Survivor!!

Lakeland, FL
Dr. Stephen B. Lewis - Gainesville, FL
Feb 5th, 2004 at 8:03am

Hi my name is Jessie and I am a moyamoya survivor. For my first surgery I traveled all the way to California for Dr. Steingerg. My second surgery, however, I had done by Dr. Lewis (forgot his first name ) in Ganisville, Fl. Let me tell you he did an awsome job. After my follow-up he said to tell every one on the moyamoya forum that "there's a new guy in town!" My father described Dr. Lewis as an Australian Phil Collins, and he really is a nice guy who knows what he's doing. In fact he was offered a job with Dr. Steinberg wich actually sealed the deal with me. Good luck with your search.
freckles

DJ edited the "Subject" line to match the same format as the rest of the posts in this section...
« Last Edit: Oct 8th, 2004 at 1:07pm by DJ »  
WWW moyamoyagrl moyamoyagrl  
IP Logged

kathy
New Poster

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

northpalmbeach, USA, usa, 482, 300, FL, Florida
Re: "The new guy in town" Dr. Lewis
Reply #1 - Feb 16th, 2004 at 12:31am

HI MY NAME IS KATHY AND I LIVE IN NORTH PALM BEACH FL.    I AM 42 AND HAVE MOYA MOYA REALLY BAD.   THEY SAY I ONLY USE HALF MY BRAIN.  THE RIGHT SIDE.
THE WAY IT WAS DESCRIBED TO ME ABOUT WHY THEY THOUGHT I HAD MS IS BECAUSE OF THE GREY MATTER AND THE WHITE MATTER IN THE BRAIN.   THEY WHITE MATTER WAS IN THE SMALL AREA (ROUND OBLONG INSIDE THE BRAIN.)  DR DAVID GORDON LOOKED AT IT AND FOUND MOST OF MINE TO BE ON THE OUTER EDGES WHICH CONCLUDES TO BE STROKES AND SEIZURES.  NOT MS.  IF INSIDE OR AROUND THE OBLONG INSIDE THE BRAIN MOST LIKELY IT IS MS ON MOST PEOPLE, BUT NOT ALWAYS. Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge