Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
postop update (Read 5774 times)
gilberttl
Junior Poster

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Lewisville, USA, usa, 285, 247, TX, Texas
postop update
Mar 11th, 2004 at 4:15pm

Just got into a regular room at Stanford.  Dr. Steinberg did bypass on my left side.  Everything seems fine, and everyone has been very nice.  Thanks again DJ for your site that helped to hook up with Dr. Steinberg.  Tricia ::)

IP Logged

Laura
Junior Poster

Monroe, USA, usa, 329, 245, LA, Louisiana
Re: postop update
Reply #1 - Mar 11th, 2004 at 10:40pm

;GrinHey Tricia, This is Laura from Monroe.  I left a message on your recorder at home.  I must have just missed you when you left on Thursday before your surgery.  I am so glad that you are doing good.  I have had you on my mind so much.  When you get home, you will have a message from me and an email checking on you.  Take care and keep me posted on your progress.

IP Logged

DJ
YaBB Administrator

Been there, done that...

Wichita, KS
Reply #2 - Mar 12th, 2004 at 7:20am

Hi Tricia!  Thank you so much for the update and glad to hear you are doing well!

They are some pretty awesome folks out there with some very special talents aren't they!?

Stay in touch!

;Grin

Adversity does not build character... it reveals it...  I help my neighbor and my neighbor helps someone else. Life is a wonderful circle!
WWW 588277454  
IP Logged

Mar
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Mar 12th, 2004 at 9:53am

Hi Tricia,

Love to hear another success story! We're proud of ya. Get strong and know you're in our thoughts and prayers!

Arn't they great at Stanford!!!! Our family loves them all.

Keep us updated...

God bless,
Mar

IP Logged

mg12061
Old-Time Poster

Albany, USA, usa, 492, 84, NY, New_York
Reply #4 - Mar 12th, 2004 at 10:52am

Geat news! Praying for your continued recovery.Keep us pote.
Mary Grace

rgrace5  
IP Logged

gilberttl
Junior Poster

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #5 - Mar 19th, 2004 at 9:28am

Wow!!  Everyone has been so supportive and kind.  I am
so glad I got my second side done and out of the way-Hopefully that'll do it!! Ididn't have too many problems-just a little nauscious for a couple of days. Everyone at Stanford was very kind-especially Theresa Cheesy.  However, I am so veryhappy to be back home in Texas!!!! Ifeel so blessed to have it taken care of, and if I can do anything to help anyone else out there, let me know.  I really appreciate everyones' thoughts and prayers.  I keep saying this, but this website has been such a blessing and source of comfort to me.  God Bless You All!! Smiley ;Grin Smiley Cheesy

IP Logged

gilberttl
Junior Poster

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #6 - Mar 19th, 2004 at 9:29am

Wow!!  Everyone has been so supportive and kind.  I am
so glad I got my second side done and out of the way-Hopefully that'll do it!! Ididn't have too many problems-just a little nauscious for a couple of days. Everyone at Stanford was very kind-especially Theresa Cheesy.  However, I am so veryhappy to be back home in Texas!!!! Ifeel so blessed to have it taken care of, and if I can do anything to help anyone else out there, let me know.  I really appreciate everyones' thoughts and prayers.  I keep saying this, but this website has been such a blessing and source of comfort to me.  God Bless You All!! Smiley ;Grin Smiley Cheesy

IP Logged

Laura
Junior Poster

Monroe, USA, usa, 329, 245, LA, Louisiana
Reply #7 - Mar 19th, 2004 at 3:05pm

Tricia, I am so glad that everything went well for you!  This is Laura.  Did you get my message at home on your answering machine that I left you the day you went to California?  I also sent my records over to Dr. Steinberg and he is going to review them and get back in touch with me about whether or not to do the surgery.  I have kept you in my prayers.  I am so glad you were pleased with everyone in California.  I might be right behind you!  Take care and let me hear from you. ;Grin

IP Logged

DJ
YaBB Administrator

Been there, done that...

Wichita, KS
Reply #8 - Mar 19th, 2004 at 7:41pm

Tricia,

So glad to hear everything went well and you are back home!  Keep us informed on how you're doing...

I'm sure there are a few more folks on here that would be interested in your experience at Stanford.  It sounds like there's a few more following right behind in your foot steps!    ;Grin

Welcome back!

DJ

Adversity does not build character... it reveals it...  I help my neighbor and my neighbor helps someone else. Life is a wonderful circle!
WWW 588277454  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge